Acaicancelled the order but still billed

I ordered the product on the 16/02/2009 but when i got my confirmaburn.comtion e-mail i had been charged $24.95 instead of $4.95, so i contacted Mastercard to see if i could stop the transaction which they told me i couldn't, they advised me to contact the company to cancel which i did by e-mail to [protected]@acaiburn.com

Regards

Acai Burn
Free Trial Available. Pay Only $5.95 shipping - Limited Time Offer!
Greatly encourages weight loss
Boosts metabolism and increases energy levels
Reduces constipation, gas, bloating & fatigue

From: acaiburn.com <[protected]@acaiburn.com>
To: @yahoo.co.uk
Sent: Monday, 16 February, 2009 12:51:32
Subject: Your AcaiBurn Receipt

Order Confirmation

Thank you for your order! You will have 2 full weeks after you receive your supply to evaluate the product and see the results for yourself before you are ever billed. If you’re still not sure after that, you are still fully covered by our 60-Day Full Money Back Guarantee (which doesn’t start until after the 2 full weeks).

Date/Time:02/16/2009 06:51 AM Order ID: (Please write this number down!): i have taken my details out!!!

Shipped to:

Subtotal $0.00
Shipping & Handling $24.95
Priority Upsell $0.00
Grand Total $24.95

Your Shipment is estimated to arrive within 4-7 business days.

Terms & Conditions: (these terms/conditions only apply to the free trial) Start your trial now to receive a full month supply of AcaiBurn, You will have fourteen full days after you receive your trial to evaluate and see the results for yourself. If you enjoy AcaiBurn, simply do nothing. You will be billed the discounted price of only fifty nine ninety five at the end of your fourteen day trial period (this is a savings of 25% off the retail price, and is only available for those who secure their trial today). You are still receiving this trial 100% risk free because if, for ANY reason, you decide that AcaiBurn is not for you, simply call [protected] and return the remaining supply (all shipping fees non-refundable). We must receive the package back at our facilities to avoid the charge, which is fully refundable for 60 days. You also get the Insider Secrets Expert Tips Package and the Comprehensive Weight Loss eBook Package that come with a seven day and twenty eight day trial period so that you can put the diet expert’s extensive knowledge into practice for yourself. You’re billed only four dollars ninety five cents and six dollars ninety five cents monthly for as long as your unique All-Access passes remain active. Cancellation is hassle-free and immediate whenever you wish. (All necessary cancellation information is provided when you claim your AcaiBurn System today before it is released for others to claim). Any charge is made through the same account. This also entitles you to priority placement for each seasons limited supply (we ship you a fresh, three month supply every ninety days, even before we make new shipments available to the general public), all for the locked in, guaranteed low price of only $2 a day billed conveniently as fifty nine dollars ninety five cents a month with FREE shipping (this 25% discount will stay available to you for as long as you choose to stay in the program, even when the retail prices go up).

Order Information

Insider Secrets To Weight Loss
Member Login: http://www.insidersecretstips.com
Password: wy

Comprehensive Weight Loss E-book Package
Member Login: http://www.weightlossebookmembership.com
Password: ewt

I was waiting for them to contact me back, they never did !!!
I went on the live help last night as i had a toncillectomy last tuesday the 24/02/2009 due to a cyst on my right toncil, this is what happend _______________

The following is a record of your online chat.
General Info
Chat start time Mar 2, 2009 4:34:25 PM EST
Chat end time Mar 2, 2009 5:06:20 PM EST
Duration (actual chatting time) 00:31:54
Operator Oscar

Chat Transcript
info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
info: You are now chatting with 'Oscar'
Oscar: Welcome to Acai Burn, I hope you have had a great day so far. I am happy to assist you with any questions you might have regarding the product, which has helped countless people around the globe.
ME: Hi I have recieved an email today that i hadnt finished my order but i did my order number is 1004 could you please tell me when it was despatch
Oscar: Please wait for few moments, while I locate your transaction.
ME: ok
Oscar: I can see a paid order under your name and e-mail id. No, need to worry your order has been placed successfully.
Oscar: Your product has been already shipped on (2/23/2009).
Oscar: Orders placed in the United States will ship immediately and arrive in only 5-7 business days. International orders may take 1-3 weeks, depending how far the package has to go.
ME: when was it posted out
Oscar: Your product has been already shipped on (2/23/2009). ME: so i plased the order on the 16/2/2009 and it wasnt shipped until 7days later
Oscar: Your product was reshipped to you.
ME: re shipped ?
Oscar: Yes.
ME: y re shipped
Oscar: Because the original shipment was lost.
ME: how?
Oscar: We do not have those details with us.
ME: well why wasnt i informed
Oscar: The shipping department could not ship the product first due to the lost so they had reshipped the product to you on 2/23/2009 and you will be receiving it soon.
ME: y was i charged £24.95
Oscar: I would like to inform you that we ship international shipments via best shipping method which is much expensive. In order to secure your shipment and our authentic acai burn pills we charge an extra $ 20 for international orders. I
ME: well i will be sending them back as i sendt you an email re the charge and told you to cancell my order
Oscar: You have been removed from the auto ship program and you will not be receiving any further shipments. As per the Terms and Conditions you agreed to before placing your order, your card will be charged the discounted rate of $59.95 for the first shipment of the amazing acai burn product after the completion of the trial period.
Oscar: Your cancellation # is
Oscar: [protected]
Oscar: You will not be charged the $59.95 for the free trial if we receive the product back before the 14 days trial period is over. If the package arrives after that, then you will be refunded.
Oscar: Please return the portions of Acai Burn Pills you wish to be refunded for to:
PO Box 10233
Des Moines, IA 50381
Please send package back either UPS, FedEx, or if you prefer to ship via USPS, please ask for "Delivery Confirmation". You will be provided with a tracking code - it is very important to PLEASE KEEP THIS TRACKING CODE.
Refunds are processed every two weeks; you will receive an email from us immediately after we have refunded you. Please include correspondence in the package with your reason for return and write your RMA (Return Merchandize Authorization) number CLEARLY on the outside of the package so that we can identify it as yours, which is:
Oscar: 1004
ME: i will blogge this on the internet for other people to be aware of how you do buisness
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to yahoo.co.uk at the end of your chat.
Oscar: Please review the Terms and Conditions which you had indicated that you had read and agreed to before placing your order:
Oscar: http://acaiburn.com/terms.php
Oscar: I apologize, but everything is clearly stated in our terms & conditions.
ME: well if i dont take delivery it will go back to you
ME: i spoke to my card provider and they told me to send all corrospondece to them and that they would deal with it
Oscar: You have to send back the package which you will receive to above given address if you won't wish to get charged.
ME: well it states from our post office that if it hasnt been picked up in a week it will be sendt back to where it came from
Oscar: ok
ME: when i sendt the email re my order as i wasnt happy regarding the charge of £24.95 i did it through this as it said you would recieve it as soon as the office opened and it was within 1-2 hours of placing the order
ME: sorry no it was through email
ME: please can you give me your email and i will forward it to you
Oscar: Our e-mail address is [protected]@acaiburn.com
ME: that was the email i sendt it to
THEN I WAS CUT OFF BUT I COPY AND PASTED THE WHOLE CONVERSATION AND PRINTED IT AS WELL THIS IS WHAT I SAID AFTER I WAS CUT OFF WHICH I DIDN'T KNOW UNTIL I LOOKED IN MY MAIL AS I HAD CLICKED TO HAVE THE CONVERSATION MAILED TO ME WHICH IT SAID IT WOULD BE WHEN FINISHED ME : that was the email i sendt it to

ME: Please can you exsplain why i am being charged $24.99 for the free trial when you website is showing $5.95 if the charge is $24.99 can you please cancell my free trial .I have spoken to Halifax Mastercard and they have said if i cant resolve this with you they will. Regards ME Acai BurnThis product is, hands down, the best acai berry product that we have tested. It was recommended by Dr Perricone on Fox News during his segment on Superfoods. This product was the most effective one we have tested mostly due to the fact that it contains green tea extract which means its effects are doubled. All of the people who tested the product reported a lift in their overall energy levels only 3 days after they started taking it. Everyone also report their appetit has decreased and they were eating less and after only 7 days everyone lost a large amount of weight. As you can see these are the desired results and they met & exceeded our expectations. Free Trial Available. Pay Only $5.95 shipping - Limited Time Offer! Greatly encourages weight loss Boosts metabolism and increases energy levels Reduces constipation, gas, bloating & fatigue Re: Your AcaiBurn Receipt ME <@yahoo.co.uk> ViewMonday, 16 February, 2009 13:09:04To:[protected]@acaiburn.comCc: Find:

ME: as you can see here i am being truthful

ME: hello are you there

ME: hello

ME: i dont want the order as i said in the above email

ME: i will stay on until you sort my problem out

ME: hello i have forwarded my origional email from the 16/02/2009 to [protected]@acaiburn.com and asked them to give it to Oscar at live help

ME: it is now 22.26pm can you please respond to me

ME: hello are you looking in to my email? its now 22.32pm

then i closed chat!!!

I then went back in to Live Chat and was connected to Rosie, she cut me off straigh away as i never recieved chat transcript i then closed chat with her and opened chat again and it was Oscar again!!! this is what the conversation was

Transcript of your chat mark <[protected]@acaiburn.com> AddMonday, 2 March, 2009 23:23:32To: ME <@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc:

Find:

The following is a record of your online chat.
General Info
Chat start time Mar 2, 2009 6:17:32 PM EST
Chat end time Mar 2, 2009 6:23:32 PM EST
Duration (actual chatting time) 00:06:00
Operator Oscar

Chat Transcript
info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
info: You are now chatting with 'Oscar'
ME : Hi again did you recieve the email i forwarded to you
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to yahoo.co.uk at the end of your chat.
Oscar: The e-mail is replied by our e-mail department we are here on chat service, you will receive a reply from them within a few hours.
jette hirshals-Fleming: ok well can you thank Rosy for her reply
Oscar: Sure.
jette hirshals-Fleming: this was what i said after you cut me off
Oscar: I did not cut you off.

I then came out of chat as i wasn't getting anywhere with them.

I DIDNT RECIEVE ANY E-MAIL FROM THEM LAST NIGHT OR TODAY BRITISH TIME I DID FORWARD THE E-MAIL I HAD SENDT ON THE 16/02/2009 AS YOU CAN SEE

Re: Your AcaiBurn ReceiptJette Hirshals-Fleming <[protected]@yahoo.co.uk> ViewMonday, 2 March, 2009 22:18:57

Can you please pass this on to Oscar from live chat.

From: ME<@yahoo.co.uk>
To: [protected]@acaiburn.com
Sent: Monday, 16 February, 2009 13:09:04
Subject: Re: Your AcaiBurn Receipt

Regards ME

Acai Burn
Free Trial Available. Pay Only $5.95 shipping - Limited Time Offer!
Greatly encourages weight loss
Boosts metabolism and increases energy levels
Reduces constipation, gas, bloating & fatigue

From: acaiburn.com <[protected]@acaiburn.com>
To: @yahoo.co.uk
Sent: Monday, 16 February, 2009 12:51:32
Subject: Your AcaiBurn Receipt

Order Confirmation

Date/Time:02/16/2009 06:51 AM Order ID: (Please write this number down!): [protected]

Shipped to:

Subtotal $0.00
Shipping & Handling $24.95
Priority Upsell $0.00
Grand Total $24.95

Your Shipment is estimated to arrive within 4-7 business days.

Order Information

Member Login: http://www.weightlossebookmembership.com
Password: ew

• Lk
    lkdenkers Aug 15, 2016

I'm going through the same thing. Only they charged me without delivering any product. Who are they and what state do they work out of? I can't get any info on them.

• Ca
    Cathy kreska Aug 15, 2016

I ordered a FREE Trial bottle of Acai Pills (Weight Loss System BFT)from this company. This was a Home Page Ad. When I got to the button to order the free trial it took me immediately to the order page. I never did see any further information about the enrollment in a monthly club. I called this company within the 10 day trial period (on the 9th day)and told them I want no more of their merchandise. I also followed with a certified letter. They had not even shipped the Express Shipment of the trial material at that time. I received the material on the 11th day after ordering and paying for express shipping. They have now charged my credit card with another charge of $139.97! I intend to do all I can to get this company looked at by anyone who can shut down this scam.

• Sh
    Sharon E. Matthey Aug 15, 2016

Rachel Ray had a hit on her website about this Acia Berry Detox, you could order the bill for only 99cents Shipping and handeling.
    I orderder on 07/09/09, I went on the website for this Acia Berry Detox and they had not even shipped the product until July 18, 2009 I received on the 23rd.
    If I have 15 day to try the product, then why in the world did they wait so long to ship. I have now been charged 87.18 for the bottle of pills I cannot even use due to high blood presurre. I contaccteds the Naturecleanse people, and that pretty much said, to bad so sad.

There advertisment is a which and bait type operation.
    According to Naturecleanse, they did not offer the product for 99 cents on the shipping and handeling, which is not how the advertisment was worded.

Buyer beware, the people are obvisouly out to steal money from the general public. and shame on them.

• Ta
    tayjay Aug 11, 2016

so much acai berry stuff on the market these days, makes you wonder what really works.

• Lo
    Louise W.E. Aug 11, 2016

Happened to me too. I was charged $99.65 on the same day as I ordered the so-called FREE 30 day trial for which I paid just postage. I would never subscribe to a monthly supply at that price unless I had tried the product. When I phoned up to complain and ask for my money back, the assistant was very rude and unhelpful. He just said they would cancel further supplies and put the phone down.
    Do not use Energy Shop's web site - everything you look at you will be subscribed to and they will continue to take your money every month.
    Louise

• Pu
    Punsh Aug 11, 2016

I ordered a 30 day trial of Acai from Better Health on 15/01/20011 they sent me a invoice to confirm the amount of £2.99 would be taken from my account for postage. I checked my bank statement they had taken £2.99 + £1.50 on 21/01/2011 then a further £64.43 + £1.50 on 21/01/2011. I tried to contact them regarding unauthorized money being taken and the only contact number I had has been cancelled. I have now cancelled my debit card, does anyone know of any way I can get my money back? Also have not recieved the free trail.

• Os
    osaka Aug 11, 2016

Everyone, beware! Do not order this product! It is a scam. I ordered Acai Advnaced C/O GLF and now I can’t stop the them from charging me and sending me bills! I was charged $5.95 for the “free trial” offer (a shipping charge) and apparently this enrolled me onto some kind of auto ship plan. I knew I could cancel this if I was unhappy with the service so I called to cancel. The very same day they sent me another shipment and charged my account again! ($24.95).

I contacted my bank and cancelled my credit card, but the charges kept coming! ( an additional $63.95 and $74.90). I have called their customer service, been very specific that I do not want anything auto shipped or billed, I do not want any further trials, I want nothing to do with them. But they have hidden services and activations that come with the free trial that you probably don’t know about and they will keep charging you for this! This business and their product is a scam and a total rip off!

They have horrible customer service (every time I call them the phone rings busy, and when you finally do get ahold of someone, they won’t cancel your subscription.). I have sent them two cancellation numbers and still my “account” with them is not cancelled and they continue to bill me. Do not trust this company!

• Ca
    Cara Savage Aug 04, 2016

I have just looked in my account and noticed that £71.80 has been taken without consent. I want my money back asap!!!
    I ordered the FREE sample of Thermin Plus Acai. When I received this, I emailed the company to make sure that it was FREE. I was reassured by email that it was. This product didn't work for me so I didn't order anything else.

• Harley Blake Jul 12, 2016

I don't even remember ordering anything from them. I just noticed a charge on my Credit Card for something from Nutra foods and I had returned a shipment about a week ago and figured it was them. Sure enough it was. I had ordered a free sample from NATURES-ACAI about the same time and had a hassle with them to cancel future shipments and charges on my card, but this one I didn't have a clue. The other name they went under was SUPER FOODS and I didn't catch it because it was very similar to a store that I shop at. So I ended up paying them a total of $175.59 before I caught it. The other place, NATURES-ACAI cancelled and refunded the payments I had made. I got really loud and obnoxious on the phone until they relented.

• We
    Wende Hinkelman Jun 13, 2016

I ordered this as a trial bottle and so far have been charged $77.64 and $74.01 on my credit card. I have not received anything. These charges were dated Feb. 6/09 and Feb. 21/09. I have called and written them. All they said was that they will cancel my account. I have asked for a refund and NOTHING. It is like the agency dropped off the face of the earth. This is a huge scam and I will NEVER order anything from the internet ever again. This is sick - I don't know how people can be so horrible and mean.

• Bo
    bomorena Jun 10, 2016

I really wish there were a way to get this out BEFORE people respond to these free sample offers. It is the first, AND LAST, time I will respond to such an offer. I was charge $87.13 plus $2.50 s&h for a "Free" Sample of the Express Berry product. AVOID their website: www.acaix3.com
    It is the Health Products company located in Dania Beach, Florida (according to the supervisor I had on the phone). Their number is 800.236.1042 Cancel your SUBSCRIPTION as soon as you can to avoid the monthly charges.

• Ju
    jUDI Jun 10, 2016

The whole ad was misleading. You inadvertently get enrolled in something else that costs you $29.95/month. I had to call and cancel that. Then you get billed right away for the something you never ordered. You think you're just going to try a free sample and then all of a sudden there are all these charges on your charge card. Trying to cancel is a nightmare. It appears to be reputable but it's far from it.

• Pa
    patricia mankel Jun 10, 2016

charged for shipping and never received the product and it looks like there are other complaints too. I do not want charged 78.00 DOLLARS a month for something I don't have.

• Su
    Sue Rapp Jun 10, 2016

I to have been debited a months supply for the getslimpackage for a free trial and have not even received the package
    I first ordered the free trial package and the next day read the previous complaint about being charged and the customer not being able to contact the company to cancel
    I tried to contact the company on the 1800 number on my receipt and it was disconnected
    I proceeded to cancel my credit card but this company had already processed the payment for one months supply before even sending out the product so much for a 3 day cooling off period, as the saying goes buyer beware and this is definetly a scam

• Ji
    Jim Bloom Jun 10, 2016

Ad said nothing about paying for anyhting I did not order. Free sample for fourteen days. The company did not wait the fourteen days for me to try before billing my account.

San Jun 10, 2016

In ordered ACAI and BODY CLENSE products online I was supposed to only be charged the shipping charges of $2.95 and $5.95. I have sustained charges of $29.95 and $89.31 from my checking account. When trying to contact these people by telephone - you get put on hold for extended periods of time with no one ever answering your call. APPEARS THAT THESE COMPANIES ARE SCAM Artists*

11/16/2008 9:57:27 PM 11/17/2008 11/17/2008 EFT $89.31 Point Of Sale Withdrawal MY VIP FIT [protected] UTUS
    11/07/2008 5:16:54 AM 11/07/2008 11/07/2008 EFT Point Of Sale Withdrawal WWW.FIT-FAC.COM [protected] NVUS -$29.95

San Jun 10, 2016

• To
    TomStone Jun 10, 2016

I find it haleriose how the very site you use to make your complaints against Acai, displays Acai ads on it Google Ads network..LOL
    WoW im amazed, and im sure 75% of the ads shown on this site are scams. Now that's what I call advertising management.
    You know they can filter out those KeyWords that every one is complaining about, but why should they, if they make money every time you click on one of those ads? Those are some good paying KeyWords. Think about it, you click the ad, they make money, you get scammed and come back here to complain about it.. Then they hope you click on another ad and keep the ball rolling. Well good luck on your Acai case, I just encourage everyone to read the FINE PRINT and remember nothing is free..

Comments

• Ur
    Ursula Wheeler Jun 10, 2016

I also got ripped off, by 2x 79.95, so I called this # [protected], I canceled the order or the account that was established without my permission, got confirmation#. I will only get back one charge of 79.95, got a confirmation# for that too, the money should be refunded within the next 10-12 buisness days, I sure would like to get all my money back, but I guess thats what you charge people for their stupidity.

• Jr
    JRALLY Jun 10, 2016

This is blatently false advertising. The true cost should be in the advert and not hidden in the terms and conditions. This company is deliberately misleading their customers and using this product to rip off vunerable people who want to lose weight. If this company were geniune it shoulb be up-front in the advert. Good credit card companies will give you your money back as long as you can prove by postage you sent the stuff back. This company should be investigated but unfortunately there are many cons on the internet so be wary.

• Je
    jeannette zarbano Jun 10, 2016

I bought this product free trial for 14 days. I received the product and never use it but got charged 78.81 for it on my credit card. I call [protected] to complain about the money being charged on my credit card March 16, 2009. I spoke to a representative March 18, 2009 and the gentelmen told me to return the product if it wasn't open and I specifically told him to cancel the trial and no more charges on my account. Which I mailed the product and you guys recieved it. I looked at my credit card statement and still saw charges for 78.81that was refunded today Tuesday March 31, 2009 by Raymond and to call back for unathorized charges for 83.80. Why? becuase I cancelled back in March 18, 2009. As fas as I'm concerned my Credit card was used with no authorization.

• Ta
    tavablue Jun 10, 2016

i purchased the risk free trial offer with acaic advanced. i neglected to read the small print because i was under the impression that they could not withdraw from my bank account without me authorizing it each time. Somehow they included in the free trial offer a 25 dollar fee for some wellness thing completely seperate from their free trial offer. I had just got my bottle of acai berry advanced when i read that it was not even fda approved. i held off on using it til i could research alot more about it. my husband tried to reach acai advanced to cancel it because my friend at work was taken for over 300 dollars. he was on hold for an hour on our cell phone which cost us our anytime minutes, and never even talked to someone. i tried to get on their online site but could never get it to respond. so i emailed some acai berry information site and told them i wanted to cancel my trial offer. not even a week later i noticed in my account that they had posted 64.95 to be taken out. i called my bank they said i would have to file a dispute against them than they would take care of it after i canceled my debit cards. so i looked on the bottle and called the reorder number. i was on the phone with a representative in less than 10 minutes and after i told her what i needed she put me on hold and i waited for about 8 or 9 min more before she told me that they couldnt help me because my free trial was up the day before. i hope they get a good lawsuit against them because this is such a huge scam and with the economy as bad as it is people just cant afford to be screwed like this and its just wrong in the first place. its sorry

• Ev
    Evelyn Jun 10, 2016

Refund due to me a total of $79.76. FIrst, I never gave you the authorIty to send me the bottle, due to I beleive my 30 days was not up yet. Second, when I called spoke wIth someone In customer servIce. The lady I spoke wIth told me I can not return the product untIl I receIved a return materIal authorIzatIon number In whIch the lady dId emaIl It to me and I prInt It and return the product wIth the letter that was sent to me. Know accordIng to the letter that was forward to me wIth authorIzIng number was Oct. 6th I return the product with letter (copy). Know i received another email on 10/28 stating they willnot credit my account due to late arrival. I return product as soon as It was receIved thats was not my probblem. I requested that my account be credIt asap. That's my money and If I do not see my account credIt by tomorrow that I wIll be force to call better busIness burIals and consumer businees burial also seek legal help some how. ThIs Is not polItIcally in correct and I need to see thIs sItuatIon straIghten out asap.

Again, i send product as i promise then you need to filfilled your side of obligation as well.

• Gn
    GNS Jun 10, 2016

To: Billie R Davidson

We are sorry for the bad experience with our company. Our records indicate that your account has been refunded on 01.24.09 and nothing has been charged to your card. If you have any more questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us, our number is [protected]. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Sincerely

GNS Supervisor

• Lo
    Lou Ann Jun 10, 2016

NOTIFY YOUR BANK AND HAVE YOUR CARD CANCELLED AND REISSUED WITH A NEW ONE!!! THEY CAN'T GET YOUR MONEY IF THEY DON'T HAVE YOUR CORRECT CREDIT CARD NUMBERS!!!

• Bi
    Billie R Davidson Jun 10, 2016

I ordered the 14 day free sample with s/h and it took me into a screen that charded my credit card 213.67. I did not order this product and was assured by Geni and Robert that my card would be credited. This has put a hold on my account and need this to be credited immediately so I won't have to get my lawyer involved. My name is Billie R Davidson
    392 Arrowhead Rd
    Malvern, Ar 72104
    I was told the charge had been credited on [protected] but it is still on my account. Please call me immediately or credit my account. My phone number is [protected] central time.

• Li
    lisl Jun 10, 2016

Sure I probably didn't read the fine print but for $4.95 how could I go wrong on the amazing promise to quickly and miraculously lose weight and cleanse my colon. Alas, I was billed an additional $39.95 because I didn't return the product within 14 days. When I tried to cancel, the rep kept making me offers for reduced prices even though I said the product did NOTHING for me. I just tried ordering for my husband just to see how I could have missed that I was required to return the product or be billed and you must give your credit card before any additional info is revealed; like free except if you don't return the product. I will try and have my bank undo the charge but expect it will have no result. The rep also kept saying it usually takes 2 months for results - NOT what the company claims are at all!

• Di
    Diana Jun 10, 2016

I never ordered anything from ACAI, nor from Debt Eater's, yet both charged $29.95 against one of my accounts. Seems there is a connection between these two companies and a supposidly free sample I ordered from Skin Perfection, called LIFTSP. Since Jan. 12th, $218.90 has been deducted from one of my accounts.

I have contacted the FTC and BBB.

Also heard it would help to contact the Attorney General in Utah, since these companies seem to be operating out of that state. Perhaps that's not helping a lot, they have been perpetrating this fraud for well over a month and have not been shut down. I had to cancel my debit card and remove all cash from that account. It's terribly annoying to dispute, you are supposed to call these people ... oh, you can call, they just put you on permanent hold! Debt Eaters didn't even provide a phone number and still were able to deduct $29.95 from my account. After doing a search on them, guess you can't cancel that either. Somebody needs prison time! The number of complaints are unbelievable! Please report them to the FTC and BBB!

• Mo
    mom2sizzleses Jun 10, 2016

OMG Barbara you need to get your personal information off this site. Everyone who goes on here sees it. This is a bulletin board for complaints. Not a complaint board for the Acai company.

• Km
    kmh Jun 10, 2016

Please listen to the advice charismatic and have your post deleted and cancel your master card.

• Ra
    raventlynn Jun 10, 2016

My complaint is not against the product, itself, but against SOME of those who claim there is a free trial! I ordered Acai Berry diet, for only $4.95 shipping and handling. Right? Of course. Well, I did get the pills..a full month's supply BUT I also received some green tea pills, which I did NOT order and they cost $34.95! I contacted the company and they mentioned fine print..no such thing! There was no fine anything! I told them there had best not be another charge or order for more pills. I did decide to take them..what the heck..I PAID for them. Believe it or not, they worked! I lost about 7 lbs in a month..not much but in a healthy way! After that, however, I had a hard time trying to find a company that actually sold the pills..without the 'free' trial clause. I did find one and ordered the REAL thing and only the real thing from them! I recommend the product but not the free trial! It is NOT free! Find a real company and pay full price...not the price they try to charge you with their 'monthly' membership of $80.00 but the $37.00 for 120 pills! Now THAT sounds right!

• Ju
    Judith Andra Jun 10, 2016

I returned the first shipment of ACAI with a notice that I cannot take the product due to MD orders. Another shipment was received today. I will return the product tomorrow RETURN TO SENDER and hope that this has not been charged to my credit card because the 30 day sample was returned immediately with instructions not to send anymore of the product

The order number on the package was 235377. Cost Center AC919919
    Delivery COnfirmation 9102119730435002353770

• Jf
    jflawler Jun 10, 2016

I fell for the "try a 30 day supply for free". What a scam. If you don't read the terms and conditions way at the bottom little do you know the ad is not true. You have 15 days from when you order the product to tell them you don't want it. Even if you don't get it for a week, like I did. I called and they said too bad that you should have read the terms and conditions before you ordered. Then if you don't cancel, you will get charged $80 - $85 for each bottle.

Don't waste your time. THIS IS A COMPLETE RIP-OFF!!!

Maui nance Jun 10, 2016

This product made me sick and I had to seek medical attention. I called the company and canceled before the 15 day trial ended. Since then I have been billed $74.90 in the last two months. I called again after the second bill and complained. They said they had never received any call. I had sent the product back twice now and said do not send again. They said it would be cancelled now but no refund could be given because they had no record of my calls. This company and their product are a rip off and they don't have good customer relations. Don't buy this product unless you want to get billed for at least $150.00 They suck.

• Ba
    Barbara A. Ford Jun 10, 2016

Charged me $88.00 - told me it was 15 days from Order Date - which was 05/24/2009 - Todays date-yesterday - was, June 9, 2009. One simply cannot use the product fully since I received this product on June 02, 2009.Was only 9 days and I got seriously ill by taking this product. I need to get my money back into my account - My name is Barbara A. Ford - 30223 Saint Martins Street - Apt. #707-Livonia, Michigan 48152 My account number is:MasterCard [protected] Thank You Barbara A. Ford Confirmation Code is 22267

• Ac
    acai sucks Jun 10, 2016

having money taken out of your credit card that has not been authorised is totally unprofessional.

• Ka
    kathy 1 Jun 10, 2016

ordered free trial, no mention of any fees except postage 0f 99c but was charged over $8 for each bottle also no mention of ongoing supplies or cancelling of order, have since had over $530 taken out of my account over two weeks but have not received any product and don't want to at that price. Have reported them for fraud.

• Hd
    H.D. Edwards Jun 10, 2016

I have the same complaint, money taken out of my credit card to the tune of $133.62, two times befor I realized what was happening. I was lucky enough to reach an agent, and after explaining my complaint, that I did not receive the product, but was charged for it, was told after she tried to explain, that orders were sent every fifteen days, but my last order was declined due to lack of funds. Oh lucky me, then she said as I didn't understand she could no longer speak with me. I never received any product, except for the free one.

• Te
    Terry Jun 10, 2016

The companies both lure you with afree bottle and then charge your credit card big fees without authorization. They charge your account even before you get the free trial bottle. They lure you with a third party some bogus person telling you how the two products together gave her energ and got rid of 10 pds of sludge in her colon. BEWARE!!!

• Mi
    Mikkarale Jun 03, 2016

I ordered product and received invoices stating shipping charges of $7.95(CDN) and $0.99 (CDN) would be billed to my VISA/debit card. The next day there were two charges of $199.95 taken from my bank account as it is a visa/debit card. When I called to cancel, they cancelled the order and told me my money would be returned within 24-48 hrs. I called back three days later as it wasn't returned and was told another story that they will hold the money for 15 banking days. There was a lot of misinformation I was given in the first phone call and when I called back to complain, I was speaking to the 'supervisor' who sounded like a teenager and was told they would hold my money for 15 banking days and there was no way to get it released sooner. As this was not coming from a credit card, but actually my bank acct, I am now out $400 and have to wait. I am not even confident it will be returned. I have learned my lesson to read the fine print and even when I did it was very unclear about how much would be charged and when they would charge your card. Don't use this company, it is a scam...hopefully you will learn from my mistake!!!