Acai Berry SupremePhone number to cancel!

J

I just wanted to fill everyone in on my way around the system. I too, ordered the Acai Berry Supreme pills a month or so ago. I started reading how there was a scam going on out there of how you couldn't cancel your order with the number they gave you. So, I started freaking out...wondering how I could cancel this. Then, I remembered that I had an "online chat" with a representative from that website, and she gave me a seperate number to call to verify my order. So, I dug up that email, and got the number. I called that number a couple of times, and it never rang or anything. I decided to call one more time, and it went through. I spoke with a guy and he canceled my order right there. Shortly after speaking with him, I received an email saying my trial was cancelled. So...I'm going to give you all this number that worked for me. He insured me that I would not be charged, or receive anymore acai berry pills. I hope its true. Now this number isn't for the Acai Berry company. Its almost like its a hotline that handles all different kinds of products. I tried to order the "Colon Xr" too, and I was sent to the same number. So I'm not exactly sure who this phone number belongs too, but they had all of my information. Here's the number: [protected]. I hope this helps everyone.

• Su
    Sue Judkins Aug 11, 2016

Ordered the trial sample - received it but got no results from the product. Then received e-mail notice that another bottle of the product was being shipped although I did not order or request it. Called the number on the e-mail notice for customer service, was also advised that could go to www.mytrialsupport.com for assistance but could not get past the blogs. Operator took information for order number and customer number, e-mail address, telephone number, etc. and stated that I would be contacted in about an hour. Do no expect to be contacted or receive any further help other than be charged for something that is NO GOOD.

• Ro
    rose sladek Mar 15, 2010

Just called the [protected] number listed on their web site. Got through, but was told that wasn.t the correct number, to call [protected]. Got through ok and told them I wanted to cancel. We were billed on our Discover card, but we called Discover immediately, and they canceled the payment immediately. Something like $79. I told them they should have listed the ingredients, as I have many allergies, and was particularly allergic to Caffeine, and their product could have killed me. I was immediately told that everything was canceled, and I wouldn, t even have to return the "free trial" bottle. They said someone would call me about my bad reaction! Guess I have them a little worried! Hope this help someone who is having trouble canceling. By the way, I really did haver a bad reaction to the product. Rose Sladek

• Kr
    kristen17 Aug 19, 2009

I have recieved the free trial of acai berry and Life cleanse, haven't tried it yet and the packaging looks a bit dodgy, its in a small blue bottle and on other websites there seems to be different coloured bottles for acai berry so im not sure if i have the scammed one? I will try it soon to see if it works but I want to cancel it before they charge more than the shipping to my account! I have tryed all these numbers and none of them work for me. Im from Australia. Does anyone know if theres a certain number to put in front of UK numbers? And how do you know you have ordered the right product?? It also doesn't come with any instructions like when to take it, or which one first at what part of the day. Also looks pretty yuck . Is everybody elses a clear capsule with brown powder in it?

• Pa
    patrice Mar 31, 2009

i have the same problem - i cancelled after the trial and still i have been getting charged -- this month they even sent some stupid green tea pills with the acai. is there no way to get these guys to stop ???

• Li
    Lisa Dinwiddie Feb 23, 2009

I, too, fell for the acai berry supreme scam. I took the caplets as ordered for two months. I did not loose any weight. I noticed that they had made two charges to my debit card over a two week period for products that I never received. I called and canceled my membership, and was told that I would get a refund. Two months and several phone calls later, I am still waiting for that refund. They owe me almost $200 dollars that I will probably never see again. Save yourself the trouble. Don't fall for this scam!

• Ki
    Kitty Feb 18, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me the day after I got the product with a total bill of 3.97 in the product I got a notice from my credit card that I had been bill 89.31. On my bill it said I would not be billed untill March 18th, however I had already been billed on Feb. 18th. Supposedly I was going to be sent a two month sample first, however I never received my sample but instead got my bill first. So as soon as I received the notice of bill I cancel the order. It would have been nice for them to have not tried the bate and switch came because not I have to fight it with my credit card company as well. I read everything on their webpage and never saw any fine print to the nature you spoke of or I would never have order the free sample.

• Ms
    msjohnson1212 Feb 16, 2009

Elishia I have the number for you to IP Nutraplex and it is [protected] i didn't call so i don't know if it's the right number your looking for but i called acai xl and a young lady named katie gave me the number. so try it and see

• El
    Elishia Feb 13, 2009

Does anyone have a number for IP Nutraplex? I also got charged the $89.31 for a stupid trial. I WILL NEVR TRY SOMETHING LIKE THIS AGAIN!! I even got charged thru ACAI XL for $87.13 which I did get the number and cancelled this charge...PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN GET ME THE NUMBER FOR IP NUTRAPLEX.

• Nu
    Nursemonet Feb 06, 2009

These people are pure thieves. I tried this product back in Oct. 08. I cancelled it in that month at that time you were able to pull up some kind of chat screen b/c the number was always busy. Here it is Feb 09 and I am being charged $ 89.31 buy some company named IP nutraplex. I am so pissed off I can scream. I am disputing the charge with my credit card company. We need to band together and start a class action suit. We can't let them get away with this. That whole trial membership thing is just a cover even if you do cancel they charge you and you have no way to prove you cancelled.

• Ba
    Barbara Jan 28, 2009

I order my product on January 6, 2009. I did not receive my product until January 26, 2009, after my trail period was up. I was able to contact them and cancel my order. The number I call was 1.866.938.4832, I hope this help. I really wanted to give this product a try.

• Li
    Linda Weaver Jan 26, 2009

As so many have written before, I too, fell for this free trial offer with payment of only shipping and handling. I failed to read the fine print and then the fun began. I do not know who these people are, but I hope there is a special hell for them and anyone like them. Life is hard enough. I researched quite a bit and found a couple of phone numbers and the ever popular Live Chat person. I e-mailed (save all e-mails) and was able to cancel with a confirmation number. This, of course, makes no difference as I received an e-mail stating my next shipment was sent. They had no intention of sending anything. just charging my debit card. The next day I went to the bank. Mydebit card was cancelled, I was issued a new one with a different number, and a fraud alert was put on my account. You must call your credit card company or bank and have them issue a new card with a new number. You must do this as soon as you can as they will never credit your account for unwanted shipments. Good luck. A lesson learned the hard way.

• Ke
    keith.aschenbrenner Jan 19, 2009

Customer # 2437421 (order # 1125105) On January 7, 2009 received notice that my order had been received and placed for a free trial (shipping charges only) for the ACAI Berry product praised by Opra on TV. As of the 19th of January i still have not received the product and can get no response from the company. The order was supposed to be shipped within 48 hours. they have my credit card number and my bet is that this is a scam. They will probably charge my credit card for a full amount and claim I didnot return the product by a given specified time if I didnot like the trial product. Since I have not received a product and cannot get a response I am assuming potential fraud. Your assistance is appreciated.

Keith E, Aschenbrenner

• Do
    Donna Jan 06, 2009

I ordered the "free" trial of this product and the "free" 30 day supply of Colon xR and was ask to only pay shipping. It arrived and I have not used it, but my checking account was debited the shipping charges and an unexpected $78.00 and another $78.00 from the Colon xR (for nothing) and $78.00 from the Acai Berry. I looked online and found this is happening to lots of people and I really feel dumb. I went to the bank and they were able to contact Acai Berry and they said there were a certain number of days to return it and the information was on their website. I went home and searched the website and in my opinion the only way in the world to know it wouldn't be the free product would be to read the "Refund and Exchange Policy" at the bottom of the page. Why would anyone look at a Refund and Exchange Policy unless they had purchased a product and wanted a refund or exchange? I did not purchase a "free product", I paid shipping and had no idea I would have to cover the entire website to see if their were strings attached. If there were stipulations about the free offer it should have been clearly visible in the area that needs to be filled out for the free product. The way this offer was presented in their website seems to me to be fraudulent and/or misleading. When I returned home from the bank the Acai Berry person sent an email that said he will credit my account $20.00, I wrote back and told him I wanted all of my money back and would send the pills back (none were used). I haven't heard anything but did file unauthorized transfers at my bank for all three unauthorized transfers of money from my account and tomorrow I will be contacting the Attorney General of my state and the Attorney General for the state of Florida. I did a little research and found the same person owns both companies and his name is Nicholas Molina and is from Miami, Florida. Next I will contact the better business bureau for both states and the Consumers affairs division for Florida. Oh, and the Attorney General and better business bureau for Nampa, Id. SO FAR that is all I've thought of. I am elderly and this made my banking account overdrawn and I am really mad!

• Te
    Teri Sanguinetti Jan 02, 2009

DO NOT!! I REPEAT DO NOT ORDER ACAI BERRY SUPREME DIET SUPPLEMENT!!! THEIR WEBSITE IS INCREDIBLY DECEIVING. THEY TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL BE PAYING $5.95 FEE FOR A SAMPLE BOTTLE. HOWEVER, PLEASE, BE SURE TO READ THE FINE PRINT. IF YOU DO NOT CANCEL YOUR ORDER WITHIN 14 DAYS OF ORDERING THE PRODUCT, YOU WILL BE BILLED AN EXTRA $89 THAT IS NON-REFUNDABLE. THE INTERESTING THING ABOUT THIS IS THAT YOU DON’T EVEN RECEIVE THE PRODUCT BEFORE THE TWO WEEK TIME FRAME. AND THE COMPANY DOES NOT PROVIDE YOU ANY CONTACT INFORMATION IN WHICH YOU CAN REACH THEM TO CANCEL -I HAD TO GET THE PHONE NUMBER FROM MY BANK.

• Be
    Becky Dec 18, 2008

I was shocked to see the $88.62 charge on my debit card, went to the website and if you go down and read the 'terms and conditions'. I t does say if after 15 days you must cancel or... Well, I called [protected], got through and told the operator how they trick people, how unfair they are... she even went so far as to tell me that if the pills don't work for me I should go to a doctor (after I told her that I actually gained weight). She was very motherly to me, speaking to me as if I was 10 years old, told me I must have not followed the directions, "tell me exactly what you did." I told her and she told me that I was supposed to take three pills a day not two like my directions said. So, I asked her, "if I'm supposed to take three a day, how is 60 pills going to last a month?" Last time I checked there are thirty days in most months. Do y'all know I would not back down... I finally got her to agree to buy back the other 30 pills and get a refund minus 30% restocking fee (do they re-use the pills we send back?). I'm supposed to get a refund for ONLY, she kept saying, $62.04. So, I told her $26 is a lot better than $88. And if y'all get to this point, get a RMA#, the address and a refund confirmation #. AND send the stuff back certified. I may be prematurely excited about the refund... I sure hope I get it because I can't change accounts till I do. Be like a PUMA and don't back down... it took me forty minutes, back and forth!!!

• Sh
    Sheri Dec 11, 2008

I got to cancel read my complaint, "fell for it". There is hope! Yes!!!

• Sh
    Sheri Dec 11, 2008

I filed a complaint within the last week about acai berry supreme. I wanted to follow up on the complaint, because I finally got through to cancel. On their website they have 'terms and conditions' at the very bottom of their site. Click on it, and then click on Live Chat. Do this early in the morning, 9am eastern time or as close as possible to that time. It takes a while, but a person will chat with you, and cancel your account.
    I complained that I got two withdrawls from my account within 13 days of each other, and they explained that the first charge of 88.62 was because I failed to cancel within 15 days, and they charged me full price for that so called freebie, and then the other charge of 94.57 was for the second month. Although the charges fell between 13 days of each other, they were counting from the time I initially ordered the freebie (15+13 days is close to being 30). You can send back the bottles, but you need a return #, its best to get that when you cancel to save time. They said I will get back 70% of my money for the bottle I send back. The 30% is a restocking fee they say. I wanted to tell this because I came to the complaints board looking for answers, not just to gripe. Someone else got through, and so did I, so good luck to everyone else.

• Er
    Erin Dec 04, 2008

I had the same issues. I called the bank and they gave me a different number that worked and now I'm fighting them to get my 88.62 back because they never verified it through me. They are supposed to verify all orders by telephone before they can continue with them. (not sure if you were aware of that) But the number is [protected]. Of enough people get on their cases maybe something will change and we can get out money back. This is a legal situation and they are going to have a lot of law suits. Good luck to you.

• Fr
    frustrated Dec 04, 2008

I too like everyone else ordered the free sample, and not able to cancel - very frustrating, so I did a little investitigating and found the company SFL Nutrition, LLC which is what's the package mine came in is an active company in Boca Raton and the members are: Juan Zuetta, Vladislav Skoro, and Anthony Pellegrino, Juan is the only one with a listed phone number of [protected] which is a fax, and [protected] which always has a stupid recording on it, I've left a couple messages I think all of us in this same situation should bombard them with messages.

• Am
    Amy Dec 03, 2008

I have not ordered the product yet, I have been thinking about ordering it. But after reading all of your complaints, I'm not sure if I should or not.
    But no one has commented on how the product works. Does this work, and did it work for anyone?? Did anyone lose any weight on it??
    I mean, besides the problems of returning it, did anyone actually like it or like the way it works?

• Sc
    Scammed Dec 03, 2008

LADIES, do not be fooled. THE ONLY WAY to cancel this is to change your card number. I changed my card, and went onto the EBizprogram.com website and did a live chat. MAKE SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE you get the confirmation number that it is cancelled, print your chat, and SAVE everything.. that way if you need to dispute any charge, you will have it all. ***When you do your chat, give them your name, and explain very clearly how you have tried calling the phone numbers given. MAAAKEE SUUUUUUURE you get the confirmation number, I had to ask the person 4 different times for it, until she finally gave it, and be very clear what you are cancelling and what the date is. Good luck!

• Ap
    april Dec 03, 2008

I sent back my order last month to the address on the package with a note saying to stop sending me their product and cancel my subscription, then just today I more of their product today. I am at my wits end with this. I hope someone figures out how to cancel this for real. I will never order anything like this again, this is rediculas.

Tod Dec 01, 2008

I just got scammed the same way and have not been able to contact this company. I was shocked at the 88.00 charge to my card I am furious about these people. I will try to contact them tomorrow to cancel any further charges then Im reporting them to the Florida Attorney Generals Office.

• Em
    Emillie Nov 28, 2008

I submitted a complaint on here "Cannot cancel my acai berry subscription" and at the end of my complaint, I said I was going to write how I was able to cancel it in capital letter if I succeeded so here it is.

I WROTE THAT WHEN I CALLED [protected], IT KEPT SAYING "ALL CURCUITS ARE BUSY" BUT I GOT THROUGH!!! THE BEST TIME TO CALL IS RIGHT AS THEIR BUSINESS HOURS START BUT REMEMBER THEY ARE ON EASTERN TIME. I TALKED TO A WOMAN NAMED ALICE AND SHE TOLD ME IT WAS CANCELLED.

They say that you will be getting a confirmation email with your cancellation number(s) but I still haven't recieved it yet. GET YOUR CANCELLATION NUMBERS OVER THE PHONE EVEN IF THEY SAY YOU WILL GET AN EMAIL. LIKE I SAID, I HAVEN'T RECIEVED IT YET.

After you cancel it, keep an eye on your credit card or debit card that you charged it to just to make sure it went through.

TRUST ME, I WAS ABLE TO GET THROUGH AND I SAID THAT I WOULD WRITE BACK ON HERE TO TELL EVERYONE HOW I DID IT. DON'T GIVE UP ON THAT NUMBER. JUST HIT END AND SEND, KEEP CALLING BACK TO BACK UNTIL YOU GET THROUGH!!! IT REALLY DOES WORK!!!

Marilyn Nov 28, 2008

I just wanted everyone to know that I finally got through to the original number [protected])at SFL Nutrition at 8:30 CST this morning. The gentleman was very polite, and agreed to cancel the "auto-ship" of AcaiBerry which I had been trying to contact to cancel since November 7th. I did receive the trial bottle, and was charged $5.95 for S&H as agreed. On Nov. 26 my VISA card was charged again for $88.62, and I had received no additional shipments.
    Just to confirm, I went to "www.whiteteaacai.com" and talked on "Live Chat" with a very nice gentleman who told me my account had been cancelled that morning. Thank Heaven!!!
    I entered a dispute with my credit card company, and I won't have to pay the charge they sent through. I hope this takes care of the problem, I have learned my lesson, and I will cancel my card if they keep charging me. It doesn't do any good to get a new cr. card number, because if the charge comes through, they will just transfer it to the new account number. Hope everyone else can get their problem straightened out.

Janice Nov 26, 2008

I am also having an issue with this company with an additional debit of $88.62. I had to have my bank deal with it through their Fraud Dept.

Also the BBB in your own state and in the state the company is registered in needs to hear about this. I went online to sign up for another "5.95" sample and was not asked to accept terms and conditions, which they alledge that is necessary to receive the product. I have all the documentation that came with this product and from the website and nothing was mentioned about the additional charge.

Goo Luck all!!

Toniamartinez Nov 25, 2008

I have finally succeeded!! I tried the phone and was put on hold, after 20 minutes an operator came on and said they were closed please call back during working hours and it cut me off. So being at work I logged in on their website and clicked on contact us. I clicked on chat online and i logged in. At first it said that i had 122 minutes waiting time and it kept giving me notices that operators are busy. I stayed on and went about my work, I figure it took around a hour I turned around and noticed an operator came on and I was almost disconnected because I didnt respond. I responded back letting them I am there and I need to cancel my trial. She came back on and asked me my information including last four of my credit card and sent me an email confirmation cancelling my trial. Please have all your information ready: order number, address where delivered, phone number you listed, last four of credit card. Be patient and keep close attention to it from time to time. They log on before you know it. The phone is no good, It worked for me and I hope it works for you all. Good Luck!

• Ke
    Kena Nov 25, 2008

Good day,
    They scammed me too. But I was wondering if anyone has actually received the shipment that cost 88.62, and if so has anyone tried sending it back to them "Return to Sender"? I had a similar ordeal with Video Professor and that worked for me. They credited my card when they received the goods, so I will be doing the say with these con artists as well. I also cancelled my credit card and filed a dispute with my bank. I was told that my bank will give me the money back and investigate, so we'll see how that goes. I tried calling [protected] and the call couldnt be completed, my bank gave me [protected] and it no longer exist! I am furious and at the end of my rope, I love any insight anyone has to share.

• Ta
    tayyaba Nov 25, 2008

www.acaiberrymaxx.com this is a scam website.. it would look very professional but once u sign up for free trial there is no way that u can unsubscribe or cancel further shipments.. its gonna rip off ur bank account. only way 2 get rid of acai berry shipments is.. to get ur debit or credit card BLOCKED n CANCELED and get a new card issued.. through ur bank. pls help urself b4 its too late

Toniamartinez Nov 25, 2008

Same thing is happening to me. I actually got unto the Live chat but was told I was #222 and I would be helped in approx 111 minutes. So I have to monitors and I am waiting those 111 minutes. I only trusted this website because it mentioned Rachael Ray and other affiliated TV shows. I am at the point of cancelling my credit card that I used so they dont take my money. This needs to be reported to a higher agency that will reimburse all the people this company took advatage of. Any ideas

• Lm
    lmscdad Nov 25, 2008

My wife, who often orders health supplements on the internet, received an unsolicited free sample. She discovered our checking account had been charged $88.62 even though she has never dealt with this company. I believe someone from another company is perpetrating this scam. A comment from someone purporting to represent the company has been posted after each of the complaints on this site. However, the comment, that I am copying into this complaint, doesn't explain how people who received unsolicited samples had unauthorized charges made to their debit or credit cards or bank accouunts. I would not contact the web site listed because it is prob ably another scam. Accordingly I will remove it from my post. If someone truly represents this company than that person should identify themselves in the comment they have posted.

Someone claiming to represent the company posted this e-mail

We appreciate forums such as Complaints Board that allow for customers of all products to vent or state their beliefs concerning a given product. We look at it as a great opportunity for us to share our vision and see it only as a positive. We understand your issue and acknowledge there have been others who have shared your same frustration. We recognize we are not perfect, but we are always seeking perfection.

We would like to take a moment and outline our whole marketing concept and emphasize it is very clearly outlined in our Terms and Conditions and made readily available and we actually require persons to verify it has been read BEFORE one chooses to take our sample. We offer a tremendously healthy product, in a trial size, at a greatly reduced price, in order to allow more people an opportunity to try our healthy product that would otherwise never had had the chance. In doing so, our intent is that when an individual tries our sample, they can make a decision as to whether or not they would like to continue to receive the product on a monthly basis. If they like the product, they do nothing and the product continues to come each month. If they choose they no longer want the product, no problem, all they have to do is go to the web address on the bottle and simply cancel the product. This usually takes less than 5 minutes.

We strive to do everything possible to make the product cancellation experience as easy and fast as possible for our customers. In the spirit of good customer relations, we have created a specific avenue for all who wish to give their feedback directly to us by visiting our Customer Support website and clicking on the "We Want to Hear From You" button. We hope this helps to clarify any misconceptions and invite any and all to visit our Customer Support website available 24/7/365 a week, for more information.

• Ta
    tamara Nov 25, 2008

I TOTALY agree with you...the SAME EXACT THING has happened to me I JUST noticed the $88.62 charge on my account yesterday 11/24/08. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. You are right when you go on the site things change. Now they have a email address on there to email to which I have. And they have the live chat on here too but get this.. I'm # 113 in the que and my approx wait time is 170 mins and 47 seconds...this is TRULY SADDDDDDDD . I wrote in my letter that I hope that $88.62 that they STOLE from me and my toddler son REALLY makes their day. It's really sad people have to stoop that low to TAKE other people's hard earned money

• Em
    Emillie Nov 24, 2008

What the hell??!?!?! Why can't I talk to a LIVE person!! I tried calling the customer service line on my reciept and on the bottle and it keeps telling me "ALL CURCUITS ARE BUSY, PLEASE TRY YOUR CALL AGAIN LATER." I called for 2 hours straight trying to get through and all I get is that phrase. I got so excited when I got 2 full rings but then you get the phrase AGAIN!! What made me even more pissed off was when the phrase would come through BEFORE THE RING!!

Second of all, I tried calling another Acai Berry product because I figured that the products are very similar and they may another number I can try. So I called Extreme Acai Berry and they gave me [protected]. DO NOT CALL IT!!! THE NUMBER DOES NOT WORK!! It said that the number is NOT IN SERVICE! I called them back and got a different person. I asked them for the Acai Berry Supreme number and yet again they gave me the same number. I whipped around and told her that they gave me that number the first time and it was not in service. She said, "Well that is the number we have. You may have to try your call again later." I hung up.

I was looking through the complaints on this website and someone said to call [protected] but it has the same phrase as the 866-938 number. BUT HERE'S THE THING!!! I called that number a thousand times and all of a sudden it that THE NUMBER WAS INVALID and to try the number again. 10 minutes later I dialed it and it rang and went back to the "all curcuits..." phrase. WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!!!

Lastly, on the website that I purchased the product from (http://www.acaiberrysupreme.com), there was actually a link at the bottom that said "CONTACT US" and there was a LIVE CHAT option BUT when I went back to the website, IT WAS GONE!!! How is that possible and how can people get away with this??? I am going to keep calling and keep searching for a number because I know there has to be a way to cancel this mess and when I do, I will put it on here step by step in BIG LETTERS!!!

• Lf
    lfranklin Nov 24, 2008

So I was also caught in this scam and I took every percaution that there is. I cancelled my debt card and informed my bank. Once the charge is posted I am going to send in all my documents to dispute the charge and get my money back. I also went to the www.whiteteaacai.com website and had them cancel my order. They gave me a hard time but I asked them for a current active number (it doesn't work) and my account number. I printed off the chat that I had for my records and the email that they sent cancelling my account. I was able to reach someone at [protected] but they kept saying the couldn't find me in their system. Oh well hopefully my other routes worked.

• Kk
    kk Nov 24, 2008

I too had this prob go to this website www.whiteteaacai.com and at the very bottom push e-chat now with rep i was trying to get hold of cust service for more then 5 days and i never got a hold of them i finally saw a complaint with this web site on it i went there and was able to cancel my order succesfully they even sent me a confirmation e-mail i saved the conversation and the e-mail and i still changed my cc # just to be safe but i got hold of them at that website

Andy Nov 24, 2008

I DID DO THE LIVE CHAT AND WAITED FOREVER BUT GOT A REP NAMED HEIDI WHO SAID THAT MY ORDER WAS CANCELED, THAT THE 9.95 I PAID FOR THE SHIPPING ON THE FREE TRIAL WHICH I RECEIVED THE BOTTLE OF PILLS, THE 88 DOLLARS THEY HIT MY ACCOUNT FOR WAS ALSO FOR THE TRIAL BOTTLE AND THAT NO MORE PRODUCT WAS BEING SHIPPED SI THAT FREE TRAIL WAS REALLY $98.81. THIS AN ABSOLUTE RIP-OFF BEWARE!!! I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY COLONCLEANSE AND I HAD NOT BETTER. I WILL BE DISPUTING THE CHARGE.

• St
    Stace Nov 20, 2008

I just noticed that they had taken out the 88.62 which I was unaware of because I didnt read the fine print! I still have 2 days to make my cancellation, but I can not get through to them. I tried all of the numbers that the posters here have given, but I can not get through to anyone. I had my bank put a stop on my credit card. I am absolutely bull at this all.

has anyone else had luck getting through to cancel the order???? Will they allow you to cancel after the 15 days???

Anita Nov 20, 2008

I was put on hold, with no idea of how long the wait will be, PLUS I tried live chat - 2.5 hours later I'm still waiting for a response (they said I was third in the queue and the wait would be 2o minutes, 45 seconds). I ended up calling Capital One and disputing the charges - AcaiBerry Supreme AND ColonCleanse700. What a mess!

• Fi
    Fired Up Nov 19, 2008

There is a website where you can chat live, i just cancelled my order (i think?) go to www.whiteteaacai.com and scroll to the bott0m for "chat live" it takes them a little while to get to you, be patient.

By the way...DID ANYONE LOSE WEIGHT OR LIKE THE PRODUCT???

I have only been taking it 2 days now, wondering if it is even SAFE now...

• Co
    collette Nov 18, 2008

all i keep gettin is a record on all the numbers givin sayin due to unsuall high call volumes...blah...blah... blah something bout mountain standard time W.T.F. is mountain standard time. anyways this is really aggravated right now. the first two bottles came fine no problem one right after the other the third bottle still waiting for it. its been a month and they just charged it to my card this weekend. i was begining to see results then BOOM!!! the is BS i ended up callin the bank. il keep you posted.

sorry for the anger but its funny how quick they are to take ur money and not commit.