Acai Advance & Live Lean For Life Logo

Acai Advance & Live Lean For Life

Having problems with Acai Advance & Live Lean For Life?

Acai Advance & Live Lean For Life reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 27, 2009. The latest review Modern day bank robbers, thieves was posted on Jul 27, 2009. The latest complaint Modern day bank robbers, thieves was resolved on Jul 27, 2009. Acai Advance & Live Lean For Life has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Acai Advance & Live Lean For Life has resolved 1 complaints.

Acai Advance & Live Lean For Life Customer Service Contacts

p.o.box. 17855
portland, Maine

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Acai Advance & Live Lean For Life Customer Service. Initial Acai Advance & Live Lean For Life complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Acai Advance & Live Lean For Life above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Acai Advance & Live Lean For Life. Discuss the issues you have had with Acai Advance & Live Lean For Life and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Acai Advance & Live Lean For Life Complaints & Reviews

Acai Advance And Live Lean For LifeModern day bank robbers, thieves

On February of 09 I purchaise a trial offer form Acai advance, when I received it I cancel the order so that I did not received future charges. Acai then open another account on my name for another company they they have. they own live lean for life. I cancel all transaction with this company in March of 09. Live lean stole 24.95 from my account for 5 months without me knowing about it. this is an account that I hardly used unless I have to travel. They are thieves, Acai advance, acai burn, live lean should received a class action lawsuit from a verry good lawyer. I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SUE THEM IF ENOUGH PEOPLE WANT TOO. They need to stop stealling people money. Acai advance head company #[protected] P.O.B 17855 Portland maine 04112 . Live lean for life have the same address, phone # [protected]. WEDaccess [protected] in Florida and Membership [protected] Florida. They are all Acai advance and Acai Burn . IF YOU SEE THESE # ANYWHERE DO NOT CONTINUE WITH YOUR ORDER. THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY. WE SHOULD BET A GREAT LAWYER AND SUE THEM TOGETHER, I want my money back from those modern day bank robbers.

• So
      so pissed off Jan 05, 2010

ARGH!!!

i just found out they did the same thing with my account... only i NEVER even ordered it.
      if you find a way to sue them... count me in!

• Ni
      nickel09 Jul 27, 2009

hahahahahaha. dang man thats super funny. Prad can you give me some megabucks numbers?

• To
      Too ANGRY Jul 27, 2009

I just noticed that they are draining my bank acount also. I put a stop payment on my card and I am going to the policy today to file a report. I also intend to file a BBB report and a report with the Governor's Office of Consumer Affairs in my state. I would love to do a class action suite.

• Pr
      Prad Jul 27, 2009

I agree. They stole from me and many of my friends. the person above who says ha ha and calls you loser probably works for them.

• Holden Jul 27, 2009

You Right These People Are Scam Artist, File A complaint with The BBB Sounds Like You Went To A Mona Vie Scam Site Another B.S ACAI Berry Company Monarch Health and the list goes on Complain to Attorney
      Generals Office as .

Best Of luck .. : Ps . DONT BUY MONA VIE PRODUCTS !! OR SUB OWNED !! MONARCH HEALTH !!

• Ni
      nickel09 Jul 27, 2009

haha what a loser you are. good job reading those terms and conditions.