A.C. Moorerude employee

K

Good evening,
I go to AC Moore at least 3x a week, but whenever I go in the morning I ALWAYS get this rude, older woman Gail from the Brick, NJ location. She is always so nasty but today was just the last straw with her. All the other employees always ask me if I have a Rewards card, not Gail! I always have to ask her to punch in my phone number. Today she say, "Are you ever going to have your card?!!" I then tell her I unfortunately lost it and then she huffs under her breath. Really lady??? How hard is it for you to punch a phone number in? I have witnessed several occasions of her rude, nasty attitude to other customers and even fellow employees. This isn't the first time she got nasty with me either. If this woman hates her job so much find a new one...no need to take it out on customers. I don't even wanna go into there in the morning bc I don't want to deal with her nasty self. I really hope this woman sees this and changes her attitude. There is no need for it!

Thank you.