A.C. Moore Arts & Crafts — making a return
On Saturday, July 13th, 2019 I went to the A.C. Moore store in Warminster, PA t o make a $6.00 return (with the receipt). When I was next in line, the checkout girl asked for if I was a Rewards member.
As I had tried to use my rewards information when making the purchase, but I was told it could not be found, I told the girl I did not use it for making the purchase. She then went on to say, " Well, we will need information from you" and proceeded to try to type in the information with fingernails so long that she continually made typing errors.
When finished she rudely stated, "See, that was all we needed, I don't see why you were making such a big deal out of it." Really ? This representative of A.C. Moore was rude and everyone in the line behind me heard her. As I left I could hear her discussing the situation with other people in line. I am completly done with your store. I will not return and I will pass the poor service infomration on to people I know.
More A.C. Moore Arts & Crafts Complaints & Reviews
- Ac Moore - coupon policies
- AC Moore Arts & Crafts Inc. - employees need training
- Ac Moore - unfair termination by intimidation
- A.C. Moore - management
- A.C. Moore - framing scam
- A.C. Moore - coupon on app
- A.C. Moore Arts & Crafts - 21” burlap fabric deco mesh
- A.C. Moore Arts & Crafts - customer service
- A.C. Moore - rude employee
- A.C. Moore - coupons