Abundant Life EssentialsUnauthorized charges

F

On 3/20/2009, I placed an order, Invoice No.: 1036 Order No.: [protected] for item: Microdermabrasion Trial Size, price: $2.99. On 4/6/2009, the charge was posted to my Bank of America account. As of today, I have not received the product. I have sent several emails inquiring about the status of the order. Also, I called the number listed in the website and within the order confirmation email I received, but the mailbox was full. I utilized the option of paging the number and inserted by phone number, but no one called me back.

Maria Funk Oct 02, 2009

I placed two orders with Abundant Life Essentials on May 3, 2009. They were billed me, and supposed to ship as Mothers Day gifts for my mom and sister. Order 1 Invoice No.: 1130 Order No.: [protected] Date: 05/03/2009 Shipping to Kjersti Tackett in Emmett Idaho Order Total: $12.80 Order 2 Invoice No.: 1131 Order No.: [protected] Date: 05/03/2009 Shipping to Carol Funk in Shelley Idaho Order Total: $12.80 My bank card was charged on May 6, 2009. I received confirmation emails for the orders on May 3, 2009. (However I never received an email containing shipping information or a tracking number). I called [protected] and left a message on May 29, 2009. I tried to call again June 5, 2009 and could not leave a message (automated recording said mailbox was full). I sent an email to Abundant Life Essentials <[email protected]> on June 5, 2009. With no response, I again tried to call on June 17, 2009. It said the number is not accepting calls at this time. I sent another email. Also on June 17, 2009 I registered as a member for their forum and posted a complaint on their Site Comments thread topic. There were several other customers with similar complaints as mine. (I noticed they have since deleted all complaints/comments on their website.) June 19, 2009, Beth Dupree <[email protected]> from Abundant Life Essentials replied to my email saying, "I am sorry you have had such trouble getting ahold of us. We have been going through hell! I tracked down both of those orders and they were both shipped. Our customer service has been then best in the industry for the last 10 years and in the last 3 months it has been terrible. I am refunding your orders and shipping them out again. I hope this is satisfactory and we have done that for several customers who didnt ask. That is just the level of integrity we have. If there is anything else I can do, please let me know." It is now October 2, 2009. I have not received the orders. I have not received a refund. I have not had any more contact with this company. Today I sent another email to the two email addresses I have for Abundant Life Essentials and filed a complaint with the BBB in OK. I have requested they resolve my complaint by refunding my money and shipping me the product. I will no longer do business with this complany, nor will I recommend them to my clients.
    The Healing Pad
    www.thehealingpad.com

• Ca
    carmie Sep 21, 2009

I placed an order with Abundant Life Essentials 8/29/09 and have not rec'ed merchandise they took money from my credit card I am disputing the charge on my credit card. Their phone number is now assigned to another cell phone user Tiffany she just got the number this week. My order was $24.80 but am upset this company should not be able to advertise anywhere. They are crooks. Let us know how anyone makes out with Better Businees Bureau.

• Ri
    riiipppped off! Sep 07, 2009

I placed an order with Abundant Life Essentials over 6 weeks ago to the value of $100. My bank account was debited and I have not received my order. The phone is no longer is service and several emails have gone unanswered.