Menu

ABU Games
reviews and complaints

www.abugames.com
www.abugames.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.0 2 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for ABU Games has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

ABU Games gamers reviews and complaints 2

ComplaintsBoard
S
7:24 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ABU Games Disappointing Trade Experience with ABU Games, Switching to Card Kingdom

So, I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed with ABU Games. I sent in some cards for trade, and they were supposed to send me some other cards in return. But then the prices of my cards went up, and suddenly they didn't want to honor the trade anymore. I mean, come on, I sent my cards in on time and everything. It's not my fault the prices went up. And then it happened again! I can't believe it. I'm definitely not going to be shopping with them again. I've had much better experiences with Card Kingdom. They always treat me right.

Read full review of ABU Games
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
C
6:14 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ABU Games Review: Abugames.com - Your Ultimate Destination for Magic the Gathering Cards

Abugames.com is a really good website that I found for checking out how much Magic the Gathering cards are worth and buying them. Even though I don't play the game myself, if you know someone who does and wants to complete their collection, this is a really good website to use. You can find cards for cheaper on other websites like Ebay, but this website is really good for finding out how much a card or set is worth before you buy it. The service is really good and the shipping is really fast.

Read full review of ABU Games
Hide full review

Is ABU Games legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board has reviewed ABU Games and concludes it's largely legitimate, assigning a high trust rating. This suggests that interactions with ABU Games's website can generally be considered safe, allowing users to proceed with a degree of confidence. Trust in ABU Games's services, but remain informed and cautious.

ABU Games earns 73% level of Trustworthiness

High Trust Suggestion: ABU Games evaluated with 73% trust by Complaints Board. Safe for use, yet remain cautious with personal data.

ABU Games has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Abugames.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Abugames.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Abugames.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

About ABU Games

ABU Games is a leading online retailer of collectible card games, board games, and other gaming accessories. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, ABU Games has established itself as a trusted source for gamers of all levels. The company offers a wide range of products from popular brands such as Magic: The Gathering, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Dungeons & Dragons, as well as a variety of other tabletop games.

One of the key features of ABU Games is its commitment to customer satisfaction. The company offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of its products, ensuring that customers can shop with confidence. Additionally, ABU Games provides exceptional customer service, with a knowledgeable and friendly staff available to answer any questions or concerns.

ABU Games also offers a variety of services to enhance the gaming experience. The company hosts regular events and tournaments, both in-store and online, allowing gamers to connect with others and compete in a fun and friendly environment. ABU Games also offers a buylist service, allowing customers to sell their unwanted cards and games for store credit or cash.

Overall, ABU Games is a top choice for gamers looking for high-quality products, excellent customer service, and a fun and engaging gaming community. With its extensive selection of products and commitment to customer satisfaction, ABU Games is a must-visit destination for any gaming enthusiast.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

ABU Games website

www.abugames.com ABU Games website

ABU Games social media

ABU Games Category

ABU Games is related to the Card Games category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with ABU Games?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ABU Games Customer Service. Initial ABU Games complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ABU Games above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ABU Games. Discuss the issues you have had with ABU Games and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.