AbsolutLocal.com - Jim BullockJim Bullock is a fraud and forger!

Jim Bullock is a complete nut-job! He's a complete liar, a crook, and anything but "local". He recently tried to stir up some business by making up lies about other companies in Anniston and it is completely backfiring on him, as folks are coming out of the woodwork to expose him (and defend the target of his attacks). See: http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/rely-local-llc-c495745.html

He's also being investigated for forgery of advertising orders from his last job.

He parked outside of our business one morning, taking photos of our shop and my wife went out to ask him what he was doing. He said that he owned the biggest website in Alabama and that we should advertise with him. When my wife wouldn't sign up for his scam, he started yelling obscenities at her! He told her she was a stupid [censored] and that he'd make sure we went out of business. (Nice guy...) Later, she was upset because he had copied our information word-for-word from RelyLocal without our permission, even after we said "no". So, we called the police to issue a statement. (Though, that's as far as we are going to take it, as there are rumors that Jim Bullock has a violent past and might cause even more trouble, etc...)

He's also going around town with business cards and online profiles that list him as the "Business Editor" for the Community Press. He's not even a writer there, let alone a business editor (and I know that he is also being investigated for possible fraud charges related to this as well.) Apparently Linda, the editor, has tried to ask him nicely to stop, but he doesn't respond and is still doing it today!

He also prints everywhere that he is a member of the chamber. He is not - never has been.

This guy is a complete crook and scam artist. He's simply attempting to duplicate what Sheridan and Al are doing with RelyLocal. (Literally, by copying their pages!) This has left him with 4 Facebook fans and is quickly becoming the joke around Anniston (for many reasons). I hope that somebody finally sues him and puts him behind bars!

I'm attaching a photo, just because there is also some concern that he goes by other names like Jerry Butler. Beware!

Jim Bullock is a fraud and forger!

Jim Bullock Jun 30, 2017

Every item that I have seen in this post is a complete lie. Just because a person competes in business with someone else is no reason to make up stories and slander their name. I have been aware of these lies since 2011 and there is little a person can do to stop anything from being posted about anyone. I am not guilty of any item listed here but those that perpetuate such lies are guilty of frivolous slander, regardless of motive. One more thing, if these accusations held any merit, would not I have been charged with something, or at least questioned? My friends in law enforcement told me not to worry about this and for the most part I have not, I just waited 6 years to bother with it.

• Pa
    pattiw Oct 03, 2011

This guy is bizarre! He even claims to have done graphic arts for everyone from Nascar to St Jude's Hospital. (Check out his site... http://www.absolutinteractive.com/graphic-design.html) I noticed that he finally took down the content that he copied from RelyLocal once they responded to his weird attack on them. What's wrong with this guy? He just doesn't get it, apparently.

Jim Bullock Jun 30, 2017

@pattiw My employment with NASCAR that ended in 1990 can be verified through the home office in Daytona along with the St. Judes Bike-a-Thon info. Jim Bullock

• Se
    Seems Fishy To Greg Oct 03, 2011

Yeah, this is pretty much the same stories I've heard around town as well. I've never met the guy, but I know that a lot of folks are pretty fed up with him. But it sounds like he's a bit of a hot head so nobody wants to cause trouble with him. I wonder if CC Press knows that he's still handing out business cards with their name on it? Seems illegal to me...

Jim Bullock Jun 30, 2017

@Seems Fishy To Greg You really should verify your information before publishing on the internet. It makes you look like a "hack", which should be illegal if it is not. Jim Bullock

Jim Bullock Jun 30, 2017

@Seems Fishy To Greg Don't know of anyone who is "fed up" with me but I do have a long list of reputable references. Get a life Greg.