ABSAfraud line [protected] do not answer the phone

D

On 19 June 2017, I called Fraud line to get my online banking reactivated after doing a sim swap. It took 16 minutes for the phone to be answered. Then, the call was cut after speaking for 3 minutes. I could not call again as my airtime was depleted.
On 20 June 2017 I called again from a landline and was cut off after being put on hold for 19 minutes.
*111# is not working for me to buy more airtime. I cannot buy airtime via online banking since the sim swap error comes up and prevents me from doing it.