ABSA Bank — unauthorised personal loan
It is with great disappointment to write this email to you, but I don't have any choice but to write it. On the 15 November 2017 I have requested a reverse of the deduction from my personal account (Capitec Bank) to be reversed as I do not understand why such amount was deducted on y account as I do not have a loan with ABSA Bank. Today 20 November 2017 I received a call from people saying they are send by ABSA about the loan that i took with the bank( [protected])I explain to them and was advised to contact the Bank.
> I do not want to find myself on the wrong side of the law. Kindly please assist in doing an investigation about his matter. As a matter of urgency.
> Please send me thee correct details for the correct department that i need to contact in this matter.
> Nomthandazo Kgalushi
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - credit card application
- ABSA Bank - debit order