Complaints & Reviews

Fraud & Unethical Behavior

I am a veteran who is victim of fraud and unethical behavior. I had long time local dock builder steal $31, 558 from me and won a judgment against him. The problem is that the judgment is unenforceable, as the Sheriff of Suffolk County was unable to get the employer (ABS Pump & Repair) to garnish the wages of the crook that stole my hard earned money. It turns out that if an employer is harboring a crook, the law can only ask them to support the court of law and garnish the wages of their employee. If the business owner decides not to comply there is nothing more the law can do to rectify the situation and basically you are out of the money.

I wrote a letter to the owner Robert Lach of ABS Pump Repair in Farmingdale, NY asking him personally to support the Income Execution that the Sheriff of Suffolk County and The People of the State of New York provided. As I expected, I did not get any response from Robert Lach and I did send the letter with a return receipt. Now that I understand that our legal process is flawed, I would like to expose the business ABS Pump & Repair of Farmingdale, NY as a company that harbors crooks or deviants of our society. Furthermore I would like to expose Robert Lach as a non-responsive business member of society that is most likely fraudulent himself for supporting an individual like Tom Parmiter (the “crook”) from paying back his fraudulent debt.

If you can assist me in influencing Robert Lach of the morals of our society and that he should not be harboring crooks within his business, I might get closer to recovering my family’s loss. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the matter.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices