Abredenik Gotunden MazrendiTheft of Investments

I invested over 15, 000 dollar in family money because of letter I received from Abredenik Gotunden Mazrendi whom I confirmed as licensed attorneys in Mehradpour, Turkey.

They were supposed to place my invested funds in secure real estate deals. Instead, they sent me a letter saying that the properties they wanted to invest in were not sound and they asked me to wait six months for a return of all funds plus 6% interest.

It has been 10 months now and I have nothing. They do not answer phones except when a secretary claims that Mr. Gotunden, the partner with whom I dealt, is terminally ill and that as soon as he transfers power of attorney to Mr. Mazrendi who lives in Iran, all will be well.