aboutthechildren.orgJob not done

D

I paid a lot of money to a group of lawyers to help me get visits with my daughter they didn’t… the company is called About The Children.

About The Children said they would help me set up visitations, child support payments, and parenting rights. But when I them what they asked for they said they was just there to help me find a lawyer that does that.

That’s not what I was told at the beginning. I know About The Children got at least $400-$500 from me and didn’t help me at all. I had to pay another lawyer.

About The Children (ATC)