abn amro bank a/cfreeze my a/c

M

i was using abn amro bank since last more than three years it was my salary a/c i left my previous organization more then 2 years back abn amro peaople given me call lots of time reg sale of credit cared product i got fadup and du to tht reson i wasnot tld tht i left organization and changed my adress as well i was happy with survice till yet but 2 week back abn people block my a/c without any prior intemetion du to tht i unable to take my mony from atm and not even through chk its quit rediculas the way the treated me i talked to phone banking officer as well but not got satisfied answer
actually i have only 10th, 10+2, 10+2+3 certificate onthe behalf of these document this a/c was oped if they people intemeted me before freze/block this a/c the i coud cash amt but the way the blocked without intemetion tht was rediculas
now du to tht i went today abn amro gk1 branch and talked with

miss jaishree and ekta as well but they unable to give the resolution and i asked to talked with branch manager but according to them al the manager level persons are on leave .
now i become to know tht how abn people are handling their branches and why i am in trouble.
today i have alredy given written application regarding close this a/c in gk-1 and send mony via draft or chk to this adress ( manoranjan kumar
c/o gaurav sharma c 184 ground floor rare side gk-1) and i have given them another option they if they wants i will visit abn gk1 branch with teletech id proof and collect the draft or chq whatever they wish to give me .
but according to the bank people they are not sure tht on the behalf of my written application i a/c will be closed or not .
why i vae take this dicision becoz i dont have time to take thiese kinds of unnecessary tension again i repeate i left bharti teletech and left my prior residence as well .

now i dont know any one will able to help me out or not bcoz the way abn people talked with me i become hopeless
manoranjan kumar