AbledatingFraud

We got scammed by this company when we bought the software for our asian dating site MyThaiCupid.com site. IT was full of bugs and when we asked for the bugs to be fixed they told us they were working on a fix and after the 30 days then blocked us from their site. WE lost 595 dollars and we have just found out that they are a known scammer company via the BBB website. I have listed that link below as proof that abk-soft.com is a known scammer company.

They claim to have a physical address in California but after much research we found out that that address doesn't exist. These guys are located in Russia and the owner Dmitry lives in Yeravan, Armenia. Yes, I said Armenia.

Here is the link to the BBB website for proof. You can't believe the reviews that are posted all over the Internet because Abledating has been posting tons of great reviews about their site all over the web. They are fake reviews. GO to the BBB website. They are the only real review site in America.

• Da
    David Breston Nov 09, 2009

I am afraid you are a bit mistaken Michael. ABK is listed on BBB with a B rating and is a well-known and good company according to BBB.

Marco Buchi Dec 08, 2009

ABK-Soft.com does not have B rating. It had F rating at the BBB.org Abk-Soft.com has too many complaints that you cannot imagine. Abk-soft.com does not refund money and sell buggy software.
    Don't try to fool people Dmitri Rudakov. Do you think that you can Scam people without any punishment?
    You will be sued for your Scam business.

Beware of Abk-Soft.com Russian Scam Company!
    Read more about Abledating Scam : http://www.topix.com/forum/who/scam/T911SMRBQDTV6F5PQ

• Ji
    Jim_N Dec 10, 2009

I regret that I contacted Abledating.net Scam Company at first time when I was looking for a dating script. I never expected and thought that they were Russian scammers and would cheat me.

Marco Buchi Dec 14, 2009

$500 for the head of Dmitry Rudakov - owner of Abledating.net and Abk-Soft.com Scam company!
    The owner of Wazzum is going to give 500 dollars if you tell the address of the famous Russian Scammer Dmitry Rudakov!
    Lear more here: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=364574&page=2

• Hi
    Hiromi Sep 03, 2010

I am in the process of contacting the Russian embassy, in talks with the Japanese and US Embassy. I am pressuring the Embassy to take a harder stance against these scammers Boonex included.
    I got ripped off from Abledating..I asked for a simple refund which wasnt granted..Now my mission will be to remove or press local governments to see these scripts as threats to the intelligense apparatus of the United States government and Japanese government. Shutting down operations from the credit card industries that are charged..It seems 3 rd party gateway systems faciliate this..and must be targeted...
    The IRS can be of assistance here as well to go after local assets..

You must write your government congressman.
    Nothing difficult just state the problem and the threat to national security both economic and social impacts...
    Write your offices...
    Right now the US wants to move away and decouple from a free internet...Now is the time to put pressure
    It would have been easier for them to refund you..
    I will cost them more than they will ever truly know
    Make it uncomfortable..

Make videos on Youtube
    Write your local congressman..
    Use advertisements, through journalism demonization
    Black list them on their site by visiting them and telling people on the site they are rip offs..
    They will cause the ire of their own local governments that would rather operate under obscurity..so if their rating goes up no problem...
    Dark alley for them..from their own

Use every resource available in your arsenal..
    If you are limited thats fine..Numbers...

Lastly set up a social network for hackers for hire...
    Hackers that target companies that defraud people
    if you know a fe as I do..this wont be a problem..If not..hackers wil ljoin your site if you have one devoted to ethical hacking..

Attacks daily, viruses etc.. destabilize the network and create a situation where its more afordable to set up a new name..
    This is not about money..Its about principle..

they are thieves that must be shown..for what they are..

Get nasty get political..
    Have pizzas delivered to the addresses, magazines, insurance company calls...get enough companies employed to see them removed from the area..
    Contact information whether its a front or not can still be used effectively

From what I have so far is that this schemester is not protected at all ..This is a small operation run by one guys and his sister
    Name
    Dimitry Rudakov
    10539 Clasico Ct
    San Diego, CA 92127
    [protected]

Mother is Irina A Rudakov
    Leontiy sometimes goes by Leon
    sister Maitaila

I could be wrong on this..I will be hiring an investigator and getting quite serious with this..as a matter of principle..

The contract that was never electronically signed and is most invalid suggest that Abledating is a russian entity..Well we will see.
    In the end Sts IRS wil lbacklog their files tax them...and I wil ltrack down who tare...and with the combined pressure..constant pressure the key...
    Abledating and it s related entities will get whats coming them for frauding you out of your money...

Write your congressman..Tell them you were defrauded.
    www.nw3c.org for FBI white collar crimes

Marc Baril Aug 22, 2016

Cemeleon or abledating?... Nothing to say about the script...if fact they menace to law suite you if you do...
    but about the support it's another storry, if you leave negative feed back, they will ban your site and denied support...

Not sure... jsut read this, it's a real conversation with they support and in the case the pretend im a competitor... jsut contact me directly on facebook, you see my name in the text..

Read this...

Conversation

Posted On: 20 Aug 2016 8:12 AM

Hi apparently i got some trouble with my backup. what is the download link for abledating 2.4? Also, I seen that your new script support apple app? Did the fonction of seen other user on map work now? Did you new script support most recent php then 5.3(maybe 7)? If I deceide to upgrade after got some user, I will be able to migrate user? Did my current template can migrate to the new script?

Albert Belkin
    Posted On: 20 Aug 2016 10:28 AM

Hello! Here is the AbleDating software package for you. Please download this package: (hidden) The archive password is (hidden) Source: (hidden) files on the server in binary mode and after that run (hidden) You will be asked to enter the license key, so key (hidden) Here is the list of installation FAQs: (hidden) FAQ Here is the Installation and Admin CP Manual: (hidden) If you need modifications of the software, or you need new features, you can contact our modifications department at (hidden) Also, I seen that your new script support apple app? Yes > Did the fonction of seen other user on map work now? There is no such function > Did you new script support most recent php then 5.3(maybe 7)? Yes, it works on PHP 7 > If I deceide to upgrade after got some user, I will be able to migrate user? No > Did my current template can migrate to the new script? No Thank you!

Posted On: 20 Aug 2016 7:24 PM

ok thansk I try. jsut foe be sure, what is compatible version of php?

Posted On: 20 Aug 2016 9:02 PM

also, I use cent os, it's fine to select linux on installation step?

Andrew Bonsky
    Posted On: 20 Aug 2016 10:58 PM

To ask for support it would be really nice of you to delete your numerous comments about us online saying that we are "a real total scam", for example here http://www.kevinmuldoon.com/dating-scripts/ https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.websplosion.com And everywhere else.

Posted On: 21 Aug 2016 4:27 AM

support is supose to life garenti independant of the review. If the tech that answer me first get nice with me you will not get these review. But if you give me good support and make me happy, and garentie that you have talk with the employe that made me made, then I can think of removing them.

Albert Belkin
    Posted On: 21 Aug 2016 11:42 AM

Hello You can continue to next step because ioncube should be installed by hosting. Thank you!

Andrew Bonsky
    Posted On: 21 Aug 2016 3:01 PM

https://www.chameleonsocial.com/license.pdf Also, unfortunately we will have to block and delete your site as soon as it appears online. As additional consideration for the license granted to you under this LA you specifically agree not to disclose or divulge any information whatsoever about the “Software Product” or the related business practices of the company, which constitute proprietary and confidential nature of the “Software Product” and the valuable trade secrets of “Software Product” contained therein by any means such as posting or printing any reviews, ratings, comments, articles on or within any web sites, newsgroups, chat rooms, e-mail messages, newsletters, newspapers, magazines, or any other media of any kind, whether printed, electronic, or other formats either now known or hereafter developed, or to cause or direct any other individual, company, organization, or other entity to undertake the activities outlined above, without the prior express written consent of the company, if such reviews or comments are intended to slander the company or to harm its reputation for failure to accede to demands or requests by you that are outside the scope of the legal rights and obligations of the parties under this license agreement. You further stipulate that in the event that you (or any other individual, company, organization, or other entity that you cause or direct to engage in the activities outlined above) post any such reviews, ratings, comments, articles, or other information about the “Software Product” or the related business practices of the company, you shall be finically liable to the company in case your participation is proven by court of competent jurisdiction. The parties understand financial liability is intended to compensate the company for its damages and thus constitute a remedy and not a penalty. In the event that you violate this section, you hereby agree to waive all rights to any judicial appeal of this section and this determination, and you hereby stipulate that a court of competent jurisdiction shall enter judgment against you in the relevant amounts. You further acknowledge and agree that this section shall in no way infringe upon the rights of the company to pursue other legal remedies against you or to collect other damages for additional causes of action, including but not limited to libel, defamation, tortuous interference with business, fraud, theft, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or other legal causes of action, and that this section shall be applicable and enforceable regardless of whether the company pursues any other such legal remedies, and regardless of the outcome of any such actions. Also the company can proceed to deleting and blocking the client's website remotely, but only if no other means of negotiation could help to negotiate the deletion of such posts online.

Their signature was removed for lisibility reason, it's here if you want to read it:

Thank you! IMPORTANT: Do not create additional tickets, just reply to this one, if the subject is the same. Please check our Knowledgebase if you have more questions: (hidden) If you have ideas about new features that Chameleon should have, please submit them on a special forum: (hidden) Source: (hidden) ###IF YOU GOT THIS BY EMAIL PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. PLEASE USE TICKET CENTER### SO?

They told that you can't leave a feedback on their product...
    I leave feedback about their service quality and they ban my account? They vialate the law and play big brother and manace their own custumer of law suite if they don't remove nevative comment...

Did you really want to do business with that... They can't block competition anyway so... contact me and I can suggest you some free script that you can use and get better support. Something that a competitor will no do... I don't tell you do not do business with them... it's up to you after all...