ABKA Granite and Tilegranite installation disaster

J

I contracted with ABKA to cut and install granite countertops in my kitchen. They broke several pieces of granite with their carelessness, damaged my cabinets and dishwasher and tried to subsitute a cheaper sink for the one I had provided. Their customer service person was rude and blamed us for her enployees's mistakes. It took seven visits, with one item being forgotten or broken each time, before I gave up.

The worst part of this nightmare was when they sent an employee to my house to remove a piece of granite that another employee had cracked. He brought a hammer in unexpectedly and began smashing the slab in front of me. Shards of granite flew everywhere and cabinets, floors and dishwasher were damaged. I am still finding fragments in drawers!

Do not use ABKA!!!