Abco Brand Builders LLC Logo

Abco Brand Builders LLC

Having problems with Abco Brand Builders LLC?

2201 Main St
Dallas, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Abco Brand Builders LLC.

Complaints & Reviews

Abco Brand Builders — Working

I have worked demos for what used to be ABCO Brand Builders or Top Shelf Brand Builders and have never had a...

Abco Brand Buildersno complaint

I have had the pleasure of working with Pam Milan at ABCO Brand Builders for over 5 years and find her to be the most professional Manager if have ever worked with. She is a total people person and always there to help! She has never once not returned my phone calls within a couple of hours and is always available should you need her during an event. Through her guidance and mentoring, I have learned a lot about Customer Service and feel she wants me to succeed in all I do with her words of encouragement. She does have high expectations as all proper business manager should have and expects professionalism but I have never encounter any of what the other reviews have portrayed her as being a liar, unprofessional, yelling or anything close to this. Quite the opposite!

Makes me think these people just were not up the the standards clearly set forth in the policies and training of the company. In fact, they sound completely unprofessional. She has been there for me anytime I had an issue with a demo or event and bent over backward to resolve it quickly. She encourages me to do their best and has always offered nothing but kindness and compassion to me even when I called in sick day of the event. In my opinion, she is one of the best Managers I have worked with in this industry and I have worked for many.

I would endorse her completely and encourage anyone reading these complaints to think twice before they believe them. Quite frankly they sound bitter and hope they do not take that attitude into their business. I bet they were not up to par for this company. The one thing I do know is if I have an issue or need further information, Pam is the one I call as I know she will bend over backward to get me what I need to make sure my demo/event is the best it can be.

Not once, even when I had an issue on a demo, did she blame me or chastise me. She simply called the Mgr at the store and handle it quickly so I could proceed. I find her open, friendly and always accommodating no matter what the issue is.

If you follow procedure and policy, you are rewarded with Bonus which I find refreshing as I have worked for other companies. Plus they pay weekly. I do not have to pay out of pocket for product and the only time I did, I was reimbursed immediately.

This is a good company and great staff and would recommend them highly

Think twice before you believe what you read from disgruntled past employees as some of what they are saying sounds like bitter rantings over something they did.

Abco Brand Builders — employee harrasement

While preparing for an assignment I was doing some resarch for the product. The website that the company...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices