ABC-RUG-CLEANING.COMthey rip people off

A technician named Tom from this company came and took 7 of my rugs for $11, 000 wich is a nonsense price, I have spoken with him to try to get my rugs back and he refuses. I have told him that i will take them to court and he said
that he doesn't care if he goes to court and that I HAVE to pay the full amount or they wont give me my rugs back!
I have found out that this company has multiple false websites: abc-rug-cleaning. com, abc-rugandcarpetcare. com, greenchoice. com, greenchoice. net., (they are NOT the original ABC Rug Cleaners, they steal the name) the owner calls himself "Mike Nir"
DO NOT LOOK AT THESE WEBSITES! DO NOT CALL THEM! This is a huge scam!
They came to my house and took my rugs and are holding them hostage! I do not want anything to do with this company or this person; I just want my rugs back!
This is illegal and I cannot believe that someone would do a thing like this!

• Sh
    Sheryl.me Nov 12, 2018

I was suppose to get my rugs cleaned, they never showed up.

• Ne
    NeverComplainUntil Now Feb 09, 2013

The same exact thing happened to me. Do not use them. They quoted 9, 000 for three rugs. I spoke to my husband and called them within a half hour of the time that they had come and taken the rugs to cancel it and I said I would pay for the shipment of the rugs back to our house. They never called me. When I reached out to them the following Monday (this was a Friday), they said the rugs had already gone to the factory and were being cleaned. And the only thing that they could knock off was the restoration of color cost of $1500, bringing it down to $7500. I mean these were three rugs, that just needed a cleaning. Now I can not get the rugs back. They are holding them hostage, unless I agree to pay the full amount.

• Ra
    RarelyComplain Feb 06, 2013

That last zero looks like a period...I bet the bill is $1100.00 Go to court.

• Sh