Menu
Home Cleaning Services / Laundry Rug cleaning they rip people off

Rug cleaning review: they rip people off

S
Author of the complaint
11:24 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

A technician named Tom from this company came and took 7 of my rugs for $11, 000 wich is a nonsense price, I have spoken with him to try to get my rugs back and he refuses. I have told him that i will take them to court and he said
that he doesn't care if he goes to court and that I HAVE to pay the full amount or they wont give me my rugs back!
I have found out that this company has multiple false websites: abc-rug-cleaning. com, abc-rugandcarpetcare. com, greenchoice. com, greenchoice. net., (they are NOT the original ABC Rug Cleaners, they steal the name) the owner calls himself "Mike Nir"
DO NOT LOOK AT THESE WEBSITES! DO NOT CALL THEM! This is a huge scam!
They came to my house and took my rugs and are holding them hostage! I do not want anything to do with this company or this person; I just want my rugs back!
This is illegal and I cannot believe that someone would do a thing like this!

View 0 more photos
Update by Shyla2131
Feb 06, 2013 12:01 pm EST

i was expecting the ACTUAL ABC Rug Cleaners

3 comments
S
Nov 12, 2018 1:56 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I was suppose to get my rugs cleaned, they never showed up.

N

The same exact thing happened to me. Do not use them. They quoted 9, 000 for three rugs. I spoke to my husband and called them within a half hour of the time that they had come and taken the rugs to cancel it and I said I would pay for the shipment of the rugs back to our house. They never called me. When I reached out to them the following Monday (this was a Friday), they said the rugs had already gone to the factory and were being cleaned. And the only thing that they could knock off was the restoration of color cost of $1500, bringing it down to $7500. I mean these were three rugs, that just needed a cleaning. Now I can not get the rugs back. They are holding them hostage, unless I agree to pay the full amount.

R
Feb 06, 2013 11:13 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

That last zero looks like a period...I bet the bill is $1100.00 Go to court.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

1 complaints