Posted:

Bad Customer Service

Missionettes
Tulare, California
I Put An Order In With ABC Distributing About 1 1/2 Months Ago. I Still Have Not Received My Product Or Any News As To Where It Is. My Order Was Between 100 To 200 Dollars.I Have Tried To Send Them An E-mail As To Find Out Where My Order Is And Still To This Day Have Not Gotten Any Kind Of Response Back. So I Have Attempt To Call Them And Always Get Told That They Are Close Even At Two In The Afternoon. When I Finally Get Through On The Phone I Get Put On Hold For 45 Min's To Hour And Then Get Told They Are Closed. Some Type Of Notice To Me About Where My Order Is Would Be Nice Since Some Of The Things I Ordered Where For My Daughters Birthday And Now Her Birthday Has Come And Went And She Still Don't Have Her Gift's. Also When I Tried To Get On-line To Try And Look Up My Account It Tells Me That My Account Number Is Not In Their Files Yet This Is My Fourth Order With Them And I Have An Account Number So Whats Up With That. I'am Very Upset Over This Order And Hope Something Will Get Done About Their Customer Sevice Skill's Cause They Suck. I Work Retail For Many Of Years And Would Never Even Think About Treating My Customers Like This. If They Can't Run Their Bussiness Properly Then Maybe They Shouldn't Be In Bussiness At All. I Thank You For Your Time. Have A Great Day
Complaint comments Comments (15) Complaint country United States Complaint category Retail Stores

Comments

ABC Distributing - Good company
abcdistributing.com

I have had an account with ABC Distributing well over 10 years now. Only once I did not receive an order that was sent via mail, and when I called and let them know, they took my word for it and reshipped it. A few times, incorrect item was sent, and I was sent the correct item without any hassle. The incorrect item was either picked up via UPS, or I was told to keep.

As for orders shipped together, MOST times, my orders are shipped together. Sometimes they are not. I believe I am only charged the actual shipping charge, which I am pleased. (unlike PCH) I am provided tracking numbers and I can pay online.

As far as the person who was upset about having to pay in advance? I wonder how many times this company has been ripped off before they learned to limit first time buyers? I have seen with my own eyes, a co worker order at least $400. from ABC, and some from other companies and did not pay any of them. I don't think she ever intended too.

Do you blame them? I would do the same. As I mentioned before, this company does large volumes. If an order was placed and there was a hold up, and say a week later, the order was reprocessed, I can understand why items were not in stock anymore. ABC can't be expected to hold items back waiting on someone to pay up, how many items would they have to hold back and not sell if they practiced this? They also will put an account on hold for non payment, the orders taken "out of line, and put back in once payment is made", and yes, one can lose out on an item they wanted. Pay on time, and this won't happen. (yes, I learned this the hard way) and lastly, Christmas orders, place them early, they do take longer to get. You are offered faster shipping when order is placed if you prefer. In December, I would recommend it. I am sorry to hear others so disappointed. I recommend people to be

practical minded and realistic with this or any other company and you'll have a lot less ulcers.

ABC Distributing - Rip off
abcdistributing.com

I ordered from ABC, yep, unreal!!@@@@ shipping costs, they sent one item in a HUGE BOX@! I order 12 things... Obviously they and the shipping department are in on this together. How can America ever get ahead, with rip off company's like this!

All of us need to boycott this company. Maybe if we stand up against people that rip american's off, we'll begin to win against this sort of thing. But as long as people are too lazy to go shopping, and can't see through the bait and switch style of selling. They'll never stop.

ABC Distributing - Good products
abcdistributing.com

I have used ABC Distributing for many years, through different businesses that I have worked for, and have always been very pleased with the quality of their products. Their good customer service, on the phone, postal mail or via email, is always quick and efficient in returning unwanted or damaged products. I always get credited the right amount, when applicable, and my bills are always correct in dealing with my charges. They try to resolve issues in a timely manner and even give me courtesy calls when my account payment was not received in the 10 days allotted.

I will continue to use their products and will recommend them to friends and family.
Hi Polly!

I was following up on your previous blog comment on abc’s shipping policies.

At abc distributing, we really take customer feedback seriously. We heard your requests and I am really excited to let you know we made significant improvements to our shipping policies by creating a shipping rate chart! Now you can know your total shipping costs up front, and whether we ship your order in one box or several, you’ll never pay more than what our chart indicates.

If you want to learn more about these great changes please visit us at www.abcdistributing.com
or let me know how I can answer any questions by emailing me at helpline-abc@abcdistributing.com.

Thanks!

Melissa M
Account Specialist
Dear Nicole,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to speak with me regarding your account and for giving us the opportunity to resolve your issue. At abc distributing 100% customer satisfaction is our guarantee and we strive to carry out this pledge.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly at helpline@ltdcommodities.com and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Best Regards,

ABC Distributing - Avoid them
ABC Distributing

I placed an order in August. I got 2 items shipper separately as usual and never got the other 12 or so. One item was a birthday gift for hubby on Oct 5th which I still don't have. Anyway, I called them for 4 weeks and emailed as well in mid September looking for my order. I saved all the emails and have more than 10)

Finally after calling 5 times and being on hold more than 33 minutes twice, I got through to someone who told me I could file for a lost package. They wanted me to fill something out and fax back. I asked them to fax it to me to expedite things but they refused. So I had to wait 2 more weeks for snail mail and then I faxed it back to them. Then I waited almost another month only to find out that the very item I wanted was on backorder. In the meantime they continued to call me asking me to pay up and sent me several late notices. I flat refused to pay because I had not gotten the product. I did pay for what I had received.

I sent numerous emails which they take 2-3 days to answer and still my account is jacked up. I called them and asked them to cancel all the backordered product and guess what, a week later one of the items showed up which I refused from UPS at the door. That's a nightmare as they have had it back more than 2 weeks and it is still charged to my account.

In the meantime, I have been getting catalogs that look exactly like ABC from another company that I was going to try. I emailed them and asked if they were related and got no reply. I finally got them on the phone again about my order and found out they are one in the same. I ought to charge them for all the darn phone calls and aggrevation of my trying to do business with them. I've told everybody I know to avoid this company as its just a PAIN IN THE REAR.
Dear ZacO74,

I appreciate the time you took to email me directly at helpline@abcdistributing.com.

As I mentioned in the email reply, I do truly apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with us due to the delay in getting a response. Your feedback will be forwarded to the appropriate person.

Please do not hesitate to contact me back directly should you have any further questions or concerns and I will be more than happy to assist you immediately.

Sincerely,

Melissa Martinez
LTD Commodities/abc distributing

ABC Distributing - Beware, no order received
ABC Distributing

I placed an order with ABC on November 16, 2017, the products say they shipped on November 20th to arrive in Dixon CA on November 30, 2017. They say you can track the item via the UPS site and tracking number so I did. What I saw and still see today is that the products I ordered and have already paid for are still in the BILLING INFORMATION received stage with shipper so they havent even gone out yet...how can I receive them today!!! They are still in the Billed stage of the shipping tracking system and have been for 6 days now...when I send a email asking about it I get a stock answer that has nothing to do with my situation. Of course they already have my money so I just have to wait for them to finally get my already paid for merchandise to me. What can I say about buying again from this company...LESSON LEARNED...
Dear EdmK86,

Please accept my most sincere apology for the delay of your shipment. We, at abc distributing strive to make your shopping experience enjoyable, and I regret that we have failed you in this aspect.

I would love to take care of this matter for you and restore your faith in us. Please contact me directly at helpline@abcdistributing.com with your contact and order information, so that I may assist you.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,

ABC Distributing - Terrible products and service
ABC Distributing

I had ordered a product from them and it did not do what it was advertised to do.

I ordered two of the same product but the designs were different and as such they separated the shipments. After I realized that the product was crap I contacted them right away in order to stop the second shipment. About 2 weeks and 30 e-mails later they finally respond that even though they hadn't shipped it yet the "process" could not be stopped. Their products are inferior crap and their customer service is just as good.

Keep your money!
Dear AshK54,

I am sorry that the quality of your items were less than what you were expecting. At abc distributing we do our best to provide our customers with quality merchandise and first-rate customer service and I regret that your experience has been anything less than that.

I also apologize for our delayed response times. Now that you have received your merchandise, please contact me directly at helpline@abcdistributing.com with your contact and order information. Once I receive your response, I will take care of this matter immediately.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

ABC Distributing - Not happy, missing parts
ABC Distributing

I ordered Two End-tables, and got my order with in two weeks, however when they arrived by UPS and open the packages, missing were the screws, pegs,

and button that opens a draw, also missing is instruction booklet to show how to put it together. I let ABC distributing about my problem, They E.Mail me back that they would mail missing parts at no cost.
Hello Raul Ramos Sr.

I have great news for you! I located your account and found the replacement hardware and instruction booklet were mailed out to you on Tuesday, 1/04/2017. I did try to call you directly to discuss this further but was unsuccessful.

Please know that we are very sorry for the customer service you received via email, as you were not given an anticipated date of when the replacement would be received. Your frustration is understandable and this matter will definitely be addressed.

If I can be of further assistance to you I ask that you please contact me directly at helpline@abcdistributing.com and I will get back to you right away!

Best regards,

Kristy Gomez

ABC Distributing - Rude customer service
ABC Distributing

I am pleased to say that ABC Warehouse has resolved my issue completely.

I

The second regional manager I spoke with RN was very polite, did an excellent job during fact finding dealing with my frustration. I would buy from ABC again, HOWEVER, I will pay much closer attention to every detail.

The immature, malicious behavior of Dennis Cook was not the issue. Though customer service is everyone's issue. What if anything becomes of Dennis Cook, is totally none of my concern.

ABC Warehouse made it right! There is at least one regional manager that I can say does his job very well, and the job he has is difficult.

Thank you RN and Corporate.
N     0 Votes
I ordered a console table and side table from ABC Distributing. The side table's screws barely held the table together so I had to search my house to find some screws that would work. Once I began to put the console table together, I foundno instructions to put the table together. It's really frustrating not only to have paid so much for the items, but then to have issues putting them together and find they are made rediculously cheap too is really disappointing. I will not purchase items from them anymore. I have owned other items from them before and was disappointed as well, I just kept trying again because they look good online...dumb move on my part.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree