[Resolved] ABC Cargonot yet received my cargo

Hello, my tracking id is AMZ42621.
It's been over 16 days I have sent cargo to India and still haven't received it. The tracking id doesn't gives proper details as to where my cargo has reached nor your website has any another branches in India to whom I can contact regarding it.
Could you please provide the details as to where my parcel is and if I can contact anyone in India about my cargo.
Please reply as soon as possible.

• Resolution statement

• ABC Cargo Customer Care's Response, Jun 22, 2019

Greetings,
    Sir/Madam

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorryfor the delay, a Customer Service personel will reach out to you at the earliest.

Regards,
    CS Dept

• ABC Cargo Customer Care's Response, Jun 24, 2019

Greetings,
    Mr. Asan

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the delay, a Customer Service personel will reach out to you at the earliest.

Regards,
    CS Dept

Sa
Jun 22, 2019

Comments

• Mo
      Jun 23, 2019

Hello my name is Mohammed Asan my tracking id is AAQ24701
    It's been over 23days I have sent cargo to India and still haven't received it. The tracking id doesn't gives proper details as to where my cargo has reached nor your website has any another branches in India to whom I can contact regarding it.
    Could you please provide the details as to where my parcel. I call al quoz branch they not give proper answer not pick my call also this is the way 2 to treat customer. Plz clear that issue