ABC Cargo / household items

This is the worst service I have used in my life staying in UAE. I have wrongly used this useless service to cargo my household items to India kerala on June 5 . It was about 88kg with package tracking number SMZ4216. I am in regular contact with the customer care department and they have zero knowledge on the package status and just advise that the package is in custom clearance to avoid the caller. Their online tracking system is a blunder, till today Aug 18 it says the package is in abudhabi port . I have also send many emails to the stupid company and they just don't bother to reply me at all . I am going to give a consumer complain to UAE government to cancel all services of the company as soon as possible since other customers are safe falling in to their trap . My only wish is now to refund service amount back as I am leaving to other country and cannot use the package any more in India once it is delivered . Also will inform every one not to use the ABC cargo service as this is the worst cargo service in the entire UAE.

Vi
Aug 18, 2019

Comments

• Vi
      Aug 18, 2019

• Ge
      Aug 22, 2019

@Vipin kandy Yes I too agree, we need to do something and not let other people get conned. Its is well over a 100 days since I have given them my cargo and they say it is stuck in Mumbai customs and refuse to give us further information. This is something very fishy and seems to be a big group of conmen