ABC Cargocargo not delivered

I used the company s cargo services to send my cargo on 31st of May 2019 till date I haven't received it, every time I call they tell it's stuck with the customs, I have mailed them many times but haven't received any reply . Kindly help me with this . They charged me for the services pulse still have not delivered it . They told me that I will receive it within 15 to 30 days n now it's been more than 4 months . Kindly help me .

• Updated by Mahesh Khona, Sep 09, 2019

My name is Mahesh's Khona .I used the abc cargo services(Dubai) to send my cargo on 31st of May 2019, it's been 4 months and I still haven't received, kindly let me know when will I be receiving my cargo . AQ 24532 Is my invoice number. Kindly revert .
    My mail id is [protected]@yahoo.com

Ma
Sep 13, 2019

Comments

• Dx
      Sep 19, 2019

Same reason they are giving me..I too have sent my cargo with them and it’s more than 30 days..it’s fraud company

• Sh
      Sep 30, 2019

@Dxbsan yes really it's fraud company..same reason they are giving me also . I too have sent with them and it's more than 42 days...please don't depend ABC cargo.Choose other

• Sh
      Sep 30, 2019

My name is Mohammed Harris .I used the ABC cargo services(Al Ain to chennai) to send my cargo on 18th of August 2019, it's been 42 days and I still haven't received, kindly let me know when will I be receiving my cargo .They said maximum 15 days. ALN71832 Is my invoice number. Every time I call they tell it's stuck with the customs. Let me know when it will get or not..or we spoiled our money?