Aarons Sales And Lease Ownershipmanager

C Review updated:

to whom it may concern our son passed away in an accident this past month and several months before his death he got himself a 42 inch tv from aarons he was 22 years of age but he was handicapped and he got a check from ssi, my wife was his payee and had to handle his money, so for him to get the tv they had my wife sign the paperwork for him to get the tv, aarons did not tell her by doing this she was also considerd second on the account being responsible for the bill if he backed out he never missed a payment, after his passing someone went into his camper and robbed it for alot of stuff including the tv, we let management now of the theft that is when we were informed of the second party payee my wife, our son has been in the grave a month now and the manager at aarons is still calling my wife over and over demanding payment is the company so big and powerful that compassion is gone they say that no matter what my wife will pay or return the stolen tv.whatever happened to companys writing tragedies off.

• N
      Feb 25, 2009
    Aarons Sales And Lease Ownership - Furniture not delivered on schedule and items were forgotten
    Aarons Sales And Lease Ownership

Furniture was delivered 3 days late and items were forgotten and I was told they would not be able to deliver them when I was available. So now that's going to take another month maybe. My living room end tables look ridiculous without the glass on them. This is not a good experience with this company. Juan and jams said that my furniture would be delivered Thursday I didn't get it till Saturday evening about 700pm. now I'm getting the run around as to when they're going to have someone available to deliver the remaining forgotten items.

Nov 24, 2009
    Aarons Sales And Lease Ownership - Computers
    Aarons sales And Lease
    Beaumont
    Texas

i got a computer from Aarons And it keeps going out when i goto the store to have it fixed they tell me it was sold as is no keyboard mouse or cords. to make matters even worse when i contacted dell to see if i could get the problem resolved through them they tell me that the service contract and warrenty has expired that i need to buy a new one. this is not the only computer i have bought thru Aarons Rents that has had problems. i think they sell computers to customers with parts missing inside and do not tell the customer. they also have there own software installed on these computers that are both spyware and trojan virus, s. i just think that if your gonna sell someone a computer that it should at least work and come with all the cords that are supposed to come with it. I WILL NEVER BUY THROUGH Aaron, s Rents ever AGAIN. they are really LOUSY to treat customers this way.

• T
      Jan 29, 2011
    Aarons Sales And Lease Ownership - Left a message
    Aarons Sales And Lease Ownership

Left a message with my child that's under 18 that if I don't make a payment they are going to come and take the T.V.I don't mind them saying that to me or on my answering service but you don't tell someone's child that.What if the parent has not shared that information with the child.I think this is extremely unprofessional and there should be some sort of guidelines they have to follow when contacting the customers.(This was a face to face contact)so they knew that he was under 18.

• O
      Jan 29, 2011

They were only doing their job as it states in the contract that you sign at time of rental. Pay on time and they will not show up at your door

Feb 07, 2011
    Aarons Sales And Lease Ownership - Destroyed furniture
    Aarons Sales And Lease Ownership

I just rented from aarons yesterday i rented a used bedroom set but still paying almost full price we just got are bedroom set deliverd today and the chest is caving in got a big scratch right down the middle has different drawers scratched up everywhere bed frame is messed up we pay 68 every two weeks i called today and the lady said that she dont remember all the scratches being on there trying to say that i did it then she said someone will be out tommorrow to look at it and fix it then she said i shouldnt be complaining that i got a great deal so i cussed the lady out and i talked to the manager he was no help so i told him tommorow they better come get there *** or im gonna *** it up im not the one to screwed over plus they wanted 3000 for the whole set ha ha i dont think so they lied to me i did a form over the phone so i was going buy what they said that the furniture looked like they told me it was in excellent condition but all well now but i didnt have to pay anythinig yet so thats fine with me they had a deal where u dont have to pay untill feb 1st well all i can say is when they come to get it tomorrow there gonna be pissed probably call the cops everything is destroyed i told them this to i guess they thought i was just talking *** but there all scams even rent a center.

• E
      Jun 21, 2011
    Aarons Sales And Lease Ownership - Rude, and harassing
    Aarons Sales And Lease Ownership

I was renting a laptop and i was a week late on payment.A male by the name of Justin calls me on my cell phone and says he wants payment i said i will be in later i m in a workshop and he starts to comment about my other rental and wants that payment also a week early cause"i don't know how to pay my bills there on time" so i got upset and hung up on him so he calls me back and so i ignore the call and he leaves me a voicemail saying"this is the account manager and when can he pick up the merchandise!" so i called back to speak to the manager and explain i will be in later and i m sorry it was an honest mistake but Justin answer's he says "i m the only one here talk to me i m the account manager the manager is not here when can i pick up the merchandise i want it back you don't know how to pay"..i told him i don't have to give it back i m trying to pay for it and he goes on and on about getting it back i tell him i m not going to listen to you and he says i have to listen to him and give it back..so i tell him i know what u can and cant do and this is my house u don't come here ...he asks me is that a threat? i told him take it anyway you want i know what i can do and starts yelling so i hang up on him he calls back again so i ignore it..so i got my lap top and just took it back i saw the male in the office so i said i m here say those things you said to me over the phone and he just hid in the office til i left i was upset and told the manager what happen and all he said was "ill talk to him" so i said i was going to complain about this he said ok ill call my boss and i have not been back there since i have been a customer there for 6 years and i have bought many things from there and not once have i been treated like this i will never go back there again to be harassed

Mar 12, 2012
    Aarons Sales And Lease Ownership - They will harass you via phone or in person
    Aarons Sales and Lease Ownership

My husband and I prefer to make our payments online because of the convenience. We were behind one payment and had already made payment arrangements with Aarons, but for whatever reason we were being called literally 5+ times a day. Not only were they blowing up both my husband and my phone but they were also calling all of our references 5+ times a day as well.

They had also given personal information about our account to one of our references who quickly called us to let us know they had done this. August 28th, we caught up the late payment online and were emailed our payment confirmation. September 2nd, we began to receive multiple blocked phone calls from the store asking us to come by. Today, September 3rd, 10am, we get knocks on the door and to our surprise it was an Aarons associate coming to pick up our rentals because we owed a $10 late fee? When we made the payment online it hadn't said anything about a late fee. The associate who visited us was incredibly rude. Asked us if we ever pick up our phones and if they even work. Why would we pick up blocked phone calls? My husband handed her the $10 for the "late fees" and she left. She didn't even give us a receipt. About 10 mins later the general manager call us and tells us we were a little short on our last payment. I of course informed her that her associate had already came by and collected it. She hadn't even heard anything from the associate yet. Great communication they have. My husband and I are really considering turning in what we have rented from them and going with another company. They will harass you via phone or in person. Beware!