A1 Nutrition Products.comFraud

B

Placed order 6/6/08. Paid with credit card. Received email confirming order. Waited 14 days, no info, no product. Called and told on back order, will ship within two weeks. Waited, no product, no info. Emailed repeatedly. No reply. Call and get recording. Nothing. Asked repeatedly for refund. Nothing.No communication and no product delivered. Don't get ripped off by this fraudelant site.

• Ho
    Hotsassylips_69 Feb 16, 2010

BEWARE!!!

Just to advise everyone that this compagny is now under this new name https://www.petnutritionproducts.com/ so BE CAREFULL!!!

AnnySmile Dec 04, 2009

I placed an order for Animal Pack and within minutes received an email stating the package would ship the next day. I received tracking information the same day though. So it was an pretty good experience I should say! I placed an order for the same product on a different website 3 days earlier and it didn't ship. I'll definately continue shopping with these guys in the future!

• Wa
    WarrenaL Nov 10, 2009

I should say that there is always sometging good and bad about every company. It is called a human factor, the people you were dealing with have left a good or a bad impressiom and we sould understand that. I have been dealing with this company for few years now and there were good and bad times for them. But I heard that the company changed the owner recently and looks like that now it is going to be much better in every manner. I placed the order with them lately and everything was perfect-product, CS and delivery time. I was surprised and I liked the fact it all went that nice. Looks like the company is reviving itself. Time will show.

• Er
    Eric7645 Oct 01, 2009

Haven't placed an order yet but was quite surprised with the customer service guys there-very polite, very professional. Not sure whether i will have business with them yet, will probably read some more reviews on them.

• Ka
    Kate120 Sep 30, 2009

In spite of all the negative comments here, I risked to order Amino 1000 by Universal Nutrition that I couldn’t find on other more or less decent websites. I admit that it took them a while and actually more time than it was expected but the product was shipped UPS and it was packaged well and arrived in great shape and was just exactly what was advertised on their site.

antmanhm Feb 27, 2009

I also had the same problem. Last May of '08, I ordered some Whey protein powder at a discounted price. It was also BACK ORDERED but A1 Nutrition charged my credit card anyway. I called the 1800 number but I couldn't get through to anyone. In July, I filed fraud claim to try to get my money through my credit card company. Luckily, last November, I recived credit for the amount that I was charged.

Josh Nov 18, 2008

This is a fraudulent company, by design. Here is the scam: They take your order and charge your credit card immediately, instead of waiting until they ship to charge your card as they are supposed to do. Then they tell you the items are back ordered even if they were listed as "in stock" on the website when you placed the order. If you are lucky enough to reach customer service, they will tell you that they are expecting new shipments very soon and that they will send it out asap. Unfortunately, their listed phone numbers do not work and they rarely respond to emails. After the 120 day in which your are able to submit a dispute with your credit card, they will send you an automated e-mail informing you that they cannot fill your order and that in order to receive a refund, you will need to put in a dispute with your credit card. That is the last communication you will ever receive from them as they know you have no recourse. I've called the Federal Consumer Response Center at 1-877-FTC-HELP, but they are entirely ineffectual as they advised that they cannot take any action despite the fact that they have received hundreds of complains. They said that they cannot discuss the case, but that they need more complains before they can do anything. How many thousands of customers need to get ripped off before they will take action? I'm not sure, but please file with them anyway. Eventually, maybe they will do something. Might also be worthwhile to report to the Better Business Bureau as well (www.bbbwestflorida.org), though the fact that this site is still active after 6 months of complains leads me to believe that they are inneffective as well.

Marie Oct 23, 2008

We had ordered from them twice in the past at least, but with this last order dated 4/24, the same thing happened that you describe above...no product, we called them and a woman who answered promised the product within two weeks, and it never came. My husband called again and their line was disconnected. It doesn't take a genius to realize they have skipped out with our money. Have they taken what inventory was left and opened shop under another name? What does the attorney general in the state of Florida have to say about this? I am out $91.95, and they delayed long enough that challenging the credit card charge is not possible.

• Je
    Jeanie Oct 19, 2008

I ordered from this company back in May - they sent me an email confirming my order but said it was on back order and they would send it when it came in - a month or so went by but no product - I sent them an email and they responded with it was still on back order - another month went by and I sent another email and no response - I then called the 800 number which did not work - I can clearly see from all the other complaints that this sight is a scam - lets get this sight shut down - up to this day I have never received my product or gotten a refund on my credit card - I hope this will stop someone else from getting ripped off

• Fr
    Francis Williams Oct 09, 2008

Got me too. Won't return e-mail. Nothing, no responce. Took me for $73.60

• Lo
    Lori Oct 06, 2008

File a complaint with the FTC. They will take care of this problem. Got to www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov or call the Consumer Response Center 1-877-FTC-HELP Don't let the just rip you off! DO SOMETHING!

• Da
    david lynskey Sep 17, 2008

yet another a1 classic victim back on 7/2/08 i orderd a 45.00 dollar product and i called a1 two weeks after and they told me the same old song and dance it was on b.o. here it's 9/17/08 i had already resolved the problem with my ccc never try to buy from a1 never!!!

• Da
    David Irza Sep 02, 2008

This company is extremely shady. Once an order has been on backorder for an extended time (60 days it seems) they feel they can just keep your money and never ship your product,
    as this is the common time frame for no longer being able to dispute a credit card claim. This is larceny, these people should be in jail, but somehow their website is still active. I have filed a complaint with www.bbbwestflorida.org, but I would like to see law enforcement get involved, these jerks belong in jail!!!

• Cu
    curt wilken Aug 29, 2008

You need to dispute the charge with your credit card company.
    A1 knows there is a time limit with this, so do not wait. The more information you can give the better for your CC Company to get your money faster. I think the time frame is 120 days, so don't
    wait, dispute immediately cause this company should be sued or bankrupted for there corrupt business practices. I had the same thing happen to me and I just got off the phone with my CC Co.
    they told me everything above. I'll let you know if I get my money back from A1..HOW DARE THEY THINK THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS!

• Di
    diosdado HANOPOL Aug 27, 2008

i wish i have read the reviews first before ordering. i am also one of the poor victims of this online scam...i ordered 140 bucks worth of isopure products 2 months ago with no response whatsoever as to when i ll get them. the emails and the calls were unsuccessful. is there any class action we can take against this fraudulent online site?

• Md
    M. Del Priore Aug 23, 2008

Well for the second time I got ripped off buy a online company.

No response, not able to track order etc.etc.

According to my CC company I needed to wait 30 days before contesting the charge.

You can try the BBB, they helped me before with another situation.

• Na
    Nathan Aug 22, 2008

Same thing here. It appears I was scammed. Ordered on6/4/08. Said it was backordered. Now 800 number said it has not been activated and and local number says msilbox full.

I paid with a Credit card for 31.58.

Any ideas on if I can get back my $?

• Se
    sean Aug 22, 2008

same thing is happening to me. I ordered a 7.5 lb bucket of isopure from them and have been told many times that it was on back order. so has anyone eveer got their order from them?

• Na
    nancy Aug 20, 2008

Same thing here, ordered on 6/3/08, told my stuff was on back order, would ship as soon as it arrived. Guess what, it's August 20 and it's not here. Can't get a hold of anyone by phone...

• Tr
    Tracey Aug 19, 2008

I order two boxes of Green food bars on 5/6 and was told the item was backordered. They gave no indication of when the item would be in stock, so I cancelled my order no 353738 on or about 6/11. I was told I would received a credit. I have emailed them repeatedly to inquire about my refund and have gotten no response. It is now 8/16. I used your advise and reported them to the BBB, and also files a complaint on ic3.gov. Has anyone received a refund?

Robert Aug 12, 2008

Here's the phone number for the West Florida Better Business Bureau. I filed a complaint at their website. www.bbbwestflorida.org. [protected]

Robert Aug 12, 2008

These people need to be in fn jail. It's been 2 months since my order and nothing. I'm ready to drive down to Oldsmar, Florida and kick a little ###. Anyone want to join me ? The address to Oldsmar is probably fake though ... who knows. I'm pretty angry for only being out 80 bucks. I like the safe/secure check out icons they have on their website ... total bs. I filled out a complaint form @ this website http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx. I'm calling the Florida Better Business Bureau tomorrow.

• Sh
    Sherry Aug 11, 2008

Same here..I ordered something on June 23rd, still have not received my item (Almost 2 months ago). The item was and still is advertised on sale.
    I've sent them numerous e-mails canceling my order and asking for a refund and never got a answer..the contact number they give does not work!
    Now what do we do, can we turn them into someone?

• Br
    Bryan Aug 07, 2008

I ordered 6/27/08, cancelled it and requested refund on 7/14/08. Today is 8/7/08 and still haven't received a refund or reply. The order status says Cancelled and Credited. No phone number works now. SCAM!!!

Rodney Jul 31, 2008

Same thing happened to me. I ordered in January and was on backorder, called about it in march and they told me it would be shipped in a week. Waited, was never shipped, called back in may and they said that they would refund my money soon. Never received it. Now I go onto their website and there isnt even a number to call for customer service. God knows they dont respond to emails.

Is there any way to file a grievance online against them?

• Al
    Alec Jul 30, 2008

Same exact thing happend to me. My products have been on "back order" since early may. I have been told they were on backorder for almost 4 moths. Every time i email them its 2-3 weeks. This site is a fraud. DO NOT use a1nutrition.