Having problems with A True P.I?

A True P.I reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 11, 2009. The latest review Rude service was posted on Sep 11, 2009. The latest complaint Rude service was resolved on Sep 11, 2009. A True P.I has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. A True P.I has resolved 1 complaints.

A True P.I Customer Service Contacts

565 S Mason Rd. Ste 151
Katy, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with A True P.I Customer Service. Initial A True P.I complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for A True P.I above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about A True P.I. Discuss the issues you have had with A True P.I and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

A True P.I Complaints & Reviews

Atruepi.comRude service

www.atruepi.com is the rudest, worst private investigator on earth! I hired Curtis Pritchard to find out if an ex passed away. I was upset and still reeling from the death of my father, brother and dear friend so this was very important to me. He told me that it would be $75. to $185. He said it would more than likely be a simple search which would be $75.00. Before he even sent me anything he charged my credit card $185! He sent me a report that looked identical to the background check I purchased online for $50.00. The information had no updated information and addresses that hadn't been his for more than 5 years! He was so rude to me and did not provide any good customer service, as well as taking total advantage of me. I tried to get a charge back but he sent tons of useless information to them and they gave it back to him. I asked him for a partial refund but he said he wasn't going to deal with someone who "wants something for free". He also said TWO MONTHS ago that he was sending on other information but still has not. He did not give me anything I could use. He did not work hard for me and took advantage. Do not use this private investigator! He will not give you information that you would think a private investigator could get. He probably looks at the online back ground check websites and gets his information from there. I did not try to get anything for free. I just wanted to find someone that was once very important to me. This dude is a real scam artist. He would not refund me so now I have reported him to every place I can. Do not use this person!

• Kc
      KCastaneda Jul 23, 2016

All of the information Mr. Pritchard provided to me was information I could not have gotten ANYWHERE else. They were very professional, and considerate with my personal situation, and listened to my story with compassion. They gave me the best advice for myself and my child. They have a lot of experience, and they got the job done fast. I did receive part of my money back because they finished my case earlier than expected. They are not rude, they are straight with you, and speak to the point. They don't mess around with your time and money. Very professional and trustworthy. I will be using A true PI again very soon.

• Cp
      CPPI Apr 01, 2011

I am Curtis Pritchard and I have tried every way possible to help this person, the background information she received from my company is not the same as she could get for $50.00 it took me 6 hours to compile the data and it was 57 pages long she started making unreasonable request and even requested we do something that is against the law we refused then she started these smear reports because I refused to give her the money back. we did the work and deserve to be paid and that is that. I work hard and I think these sites that allow people to put unfounded reports up that hurt honest hard working business owners should be held accountable for the damage they cause. I do my best to help each and everyone who contacts me even if I do not do their case I try to give them advise, comfort anything to help. I know we can not please everyone and this is proof. If anyone has a problem contact me and find out for yourself if I do what I can to help of if I just try to get money, think for yourself people, "Find out the truth". Thank you CPPI