A Smile By DesignDentist Office

I booked an appointment with this dentist because they told me they cover Medicaid patients. After driving two hours to get there, they told me that I would need to pay for services myself because I was not in the Medicaid system. Not true! I have a Medicaid card. I paid $98 to have x-rays, an oral exam by the dentist, and a teeth cleaning. The dentist was not even there to do the oral exam! I booked another appointment to get the oral exam and, when I arrived at the office, it was closed! I called to complain, but they did not return my calls. After I repeatedly called, the receptionist told me that I would NOT be reimbursed for the oral exam. I complained about this, and she hung up on me! Stay away from this place. They are rude, and I am out money I paid to them for a service I never received.