A Sensory Sound System (Sensory DJ's)Business Practices

DO NOT send a deposit to these guys. We sent a deposit for an event that is over a year away and now that we have to cancel they are telling us that the deposit is non-refundable. The event is still over a year away and they have only received the deposit a few days ago. This is nothing more than petty theft. Google Sensory DJ and look at all the complaints.

• Tw
    twindjs Nov 12, 2009

I agree DO NOT USE these guys. They are a rip off who hire fly by night DJ's. I am a professional DJ and have been in doing this with my twin brother for over 10 years. We got a call from A Sensory Sound saying that a DJ had backed out and they need someone to do a wedding in two days. Normally we would have said no but we felt compassionate for their situation and the bride. We recieved very little information from the company regarding music selection and itinerary. We called the bride and she stated that she was getting scared because she was calling the company to talk to the DJ and no one called her until I did. Again this was 2 days before the wedding.

Now that the wedding is over and everyone had a great time we still have yet to recieve a check from the company. They not only screw the customer but they screw the people they hire to do the jobs. I would not recomend this company to anyone. I did one job for them and will not do another. I would say to all of the brides and people looking for a DJ please hire someone from around the area. Forest Gump said it best "YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOUR GONNA GET" and DO NOT HIRE A SENSORY SOUND

• My
    mydaddy'skaraoke Jan 26, 2010

I am also a professional DJ and received a call from the Sensory Sound folks to do a wedding with about 4 days notice. The number they gave me to contact my client was wrong as it was her number in Germany where she had not lived for over three months. I visited the location I was to play and found another name listed on the contract for the hall. I contacted that person through facebook and was able to get on track. It has been a month since the event and I have not been paid either. I really don't know how they manage to stay in business. I contacted the BBB and was told it was outside their area of expertise. Don't use them.