A Plus Advisors RCI ManagementScammed out of over $1500

I was called several times by the above company who stated that they had a couple in England willing to pay $2000 a week for "renting" my timeshare for 2 or 3 weeks. They required a one-time "processing" fee of a little over $1500, which like an idiot, we paid. We have not heard from them since, and the phone number on my contract and on their web site is no longer in service. In mid-September, while their phone number was still in service, I call about 15 times and left messages, but they never called back. A little looking around shows that other people have complained that this is a scam. I believe they are based in Orlando, Florida, and I will be calling the BBB and whoever else I can reach to complain about them.

Marjory Johns mjj Nov 20, 2009

In Sept. I sent $1500.00 to RCI Management. I was to use points for people that wanted to rent. Every time I called there was some excuse as to why I had not been sent a check.
    For the last week I have not even talked to an operator. I have left messages and they have not returned my calls.

• Fu
    FUBOM Nov 25, 2009

I received a call from RCI Management on Monday. The rep, we'll call her Claire, told me that she had an elderly couple, who had purchased timeshares from her before, that had put a deposit down for a timeshare in my state (Sedona Pines is the time share). She told me that it was a "guaranteed" sale, and that I would have my check in about six weeks for $24, 000. All I would have to do is pay the "minimal" fee of $999.00 for the processing of the sale upfront. She immediately wanted me to do an electronic check by phone. This is where I stopped the conversation. There is no way I was going to give someone $1000 over the phone with no way of confirming who or what they are. After a little investigation I think I made the right decision. If it sounds too good to be true...run away.

Jay campbell Dec 02, 2009

I have been with RCI Management for the past two years, I have no complaints about they're service. I am very pleased each and every time they rent out my unit at the south beach resort at Myrtle Beach in South Carolina. I have recieved my money six weeks. Yes I was bit skeptica at first, but i went along and took a chance. I was pleasantly surprised.

MarktheMan Dec 23, 2009

I was ripped off for 1500 with the same promise in November 2009. Time for a class action against them. email me MarktheMan at [email protected]