A LA ModeScam

H

Buy a Website and Software from Alamode and you may get nothing in return. Buyers Beware!!! I got a call from Alamode, Inc. They wanted to sell me a website and support. I paid them in full and now they do not want to give me the website and support I paid for. They contacted me and wanted me to sign a document and fax it back to keep my site and I asked them if everyone that paid for a site had to do that. When they said no I told them I wasn't going to do it if the other people didn't have to do it. They took me for nearly 500.00 dollars. Alamode, Inc. accused me of violating a user agreement. There was no agreement mentioned when they sold me the site. They wanted to get that signed months after they got my money. They basically accused me of trying to steal from them. How rude and unprofessional. They are the ones that called me up wanting to sell me things i didn't even need. Beware, if you do business with this company this could happen to you! Why bother with a company like this. Don't let this happen to you. Professionals free yourself from corporate abuse by free products and services that can be used to substitute for the overpriced once are here!

• To
    Top Hat Bronson Apr 12, 2011

I use alamode for my real estate site, however my site is no longer getting any hits and thus no leads. The first three months we got absolutely nothing when I called support they looked over the site and said the lead capture form was not on. Oh! In nearly 18 months I have received only one lead. There answer to all requests for help is to watch a webinar that has information but is extremely difficult to understand and impossible to execute. After they had the credit card number nothing. I was told to call support for help with set up which I did and I was informed there that they absolutely do not help with set up. As a result the site is still poorly set up and generates nothing. My latest report indicates no views, no leads, no hits. As a control test we ceased posting the homes we have available for rent and used another site. After doing so our phones and inbox were overloaded. Initially I told them that I am not very good at working sites and thus I was a unsure about my ability to work a website. No problem I was assured! As soon as they got the credit card number nothing.

• Mo
    MODELLING-SCAMS! Oct 13, 2011

They obviously are a scam, they rang my friend and offered them a shoot in the next few weeks for free but you had to pay £80 deposit and they 'promised' to refund the deposit after the shoot, but they obviously didn't have this in mind. My friend researched about the site and they gave her a very good service about how much of a reliable agency they were and the man on the phone kept repeating how good they were to all the customers. After discovering they were illegal - any modelling agency that takes money of you is illegal! She rang them up to decline her request and they were verbally aggressive towards her. They said how they would guarantee the deposit back but after reading all the bad feedback people have, she was very glad to know she didn't pay the money. After learning this by her mistake she now researches every agaency before signing up and if they ask for any money what so ever, she immediately walks away. People say how 'gullible' and 'self-obsessed' she was to even think about giving money to the agency but really she is just a young, intelligent and mature girl looking to ful-fil her dream.

• Te
    Tech Boss Oct 06, 2016

I had a site with them for 12 years stupid me, I just cancelled with them because of the high renewal fees and the poor technology. You can do so much better out there for a lot less. Be careful of a lower entry price, because they get you in the long run.