A & E Factory Directappliance repair

S

They were selected by Maytag to do the recall repair on my Jenn Air refrigerator. They missed 3 appointments-always lying that it was either maytag's fault or mine. Complete lack of organization and business ethics. It is unbelieveable to talk to the same woman twice within 2 hours and have her lie and say she never spoke with me. We were suppose to have 2 callbacks from supervisors with 5-10 minutes. Neither ever happened. I will never buy another product made by maytag or its subsidies because they weren't much better when I called to complain about A & E. We finally had to have our refrigerator repaired by another firm.