A B and G Electric / sexual harassment.

1 454 Hammond Drive Griffin, Ga. 30224, United States

Steve Arnold had done all of my homes for the past 29 years. My husband passed away and I located my husband's business card holder of all the companies he had used in the past. I contacted him to see if he was still in business. He wanted to come over that night even though I told him it was not an emergency. I told him he could come the next day. He was here for about 8 hrs. I thought he was just concerned about me because of my husband's death. He looked at the things I needed to have worked on and got my motion detector to work. He took notes of everything I would need and I told him I would pick them up at Home Depot. He called me 3 days later and said he needed to talk. I assumed it was about the work. He arrived at 5:00. I had been cleaning carpet all day so could not see him any earlier. He said that was fine. When he arrived I asked, as I always do, if he would like anything to drink. He said he brought a 6 pack with him. I was surprised. He was still here at 1:00 in the morning. My daughter was shocked when she came in. She did not expect him to be here that late, much less anyone smoking in our home. Told him it was time to go and as I was walking him to the front door, he grabbed me and tried to kiss me. I told him I was shocked as my husband had only been gone 6 months. He told me he just wanted to be friends and I agreed. He would come for dinner several times a week and our discussions would get deeper and deeper. He was moving his wife out of there home, etc., which he did. We eventually made plans for the future. He was here for 10 months promising the world. Needless to say, after I helped him any way I could, he never finished the job. I feel it was so inappropriate for him to come onto me. After calling him multiple times, he answered and called me a lunatic and he had only wanted casual sex. I told him I don't do that to which he clearly stated he did and had never been caught. Therefore my concern is if this has happened to any other unsuspecting woman. I tried to contact his family as well and they refuse to discuss this matter.

Su