Menu
A-1 Quality T.V. Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

A-1 Quality T.V.
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 Reviews

A-1 Quality T.V. Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with A-1 Quality T.V. at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of A-1 Quality T.V.. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

A-1 Quality T.V. reviews & complaints 2

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest A-1 Quality T.V. reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

A-1 Quality T.V. I got this 5-year insurance plan from Asurion, and they sent me to A-1 Quality TV for repairs

I got this 5-year insurance plan from Asurion, and they sent me to A-1 Quality TV for repairs. I made an appointment for 05/11/2022 at *** where the fridge that needs fixing is. But guess what? Nobody from *** showed up like they were supposed to. When I called, they kept telling me to talk to Asurion, and Asurion kept telling me to talk to A-1 Quality TV because they already sent a part to the repair address at ***. All I want is for my parents' fridge to get fixed, especially since I paid for it and got this insurance plan. It's just not getting things done!

Read full review of A-1 Quality T.V.
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

A-1 Quality T.V. Me and my wife bought a fridge from *** and got a 5 year extended warranty

Me and my wife bought a fridge from *** and got a 5 year extended warranty. (2019) When we got back home recently, the freezer and fridge weren't working. I filed a claim with Asurion on 11/14/22, but A1 didn't contact us. I called them on 11/16 and sent some pictures like they asked. They didn't respond, so I texted them on 11/18 and 11/22, but still no response. They finally called on 11/23, but seemed to forget that we already talked. I had to remind them about my earlier texts. They said there was some confusion about the make and model of my fridge, even though I sent them the label and registration card info in the texts on 11/16. We started getting parts in the mail, but A1 (***) didn't contact us. My wife called today (11/29) to ask when someone would come to fix the fridge. *** was rude and said a lot of people want their stuff fixed after two hurricanes. He couldn't give us a date, not even within the next two weeks. My wife paused and started explaining her concerns about waiting a whole month, but *** just told her to call a supervisor at Asurion and hung up. We don't want A1 or *** coming to our house, and I wouldn't recommend anyone doing business with them. Their customer service, communication, and response are terrible.

Read full review of A-1 Quality T.V.
Hide full review
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

A-1 Quality T.V. contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with A-1 Quality T.V.?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with A-1 Quality T.V. Customer Service. Initial A-1 Quality T.V. complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for A-1 Quality T.V. above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about A-1 Quality T.V.. Discuss the issues you have had with A-1 Quality T.V. and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.