96 land cruiserbrakes

MY son brought in my 1996 Toyota Landcruiser for brake repair, in stead Sylvester Brown, his advisor told me that the brakes were fine and that the only problem is the front passenger side steering mechanism. I ok'd the work. i again asked about the brakes, I was told for the 3rd time that the brakes were fine, I said all four ? and he concurred. Incidentally, he said the technician was cleaning the oil off of the front passenger side brake pad because oil that was previously leaking had saturated the pads, he actually used that word - saturated.
I paid $1, 101.01 for the service. my son picked up the vehicle and called me the next day complaining again about the brakes, i assured him that Mr. brown had indicated to me that the brakes were fine, well to appease him I had him bring back the truck to toyota. well they could not see him that day so he went elsewhere; lo and behold here are the pictures.