88strong.comI placed an order with this company, wanting to pay for quick shipping

O

I placed an order with this company, wanting to pay for quick shipping. There were no shipping options at all (this should have been my first flag!) I paid using a PayPal link on the website, and this initially made me feel more comfortable. As soon as I paid, I immediately looked for contact info. because I wanted to know how long shipping would take (I was hoping that at the end of the purchase process using PayPal that information would have been provided...it wasn't). There is no contact phone number on this site. All you can do is send a message. I have sent 4 messages. There has been no communication back to me, and still no package over 2 weeks later!!! Needless to say, I have contacted PayPal, and they are retrieving my money. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!! It would appear as though I have been scammed!!!