866-887-0745unknown

I am receiving unsolicited phone calls from [protected] to my business fax machine daily at 11:31 am Mountain Time. This number was reassigned to a designated fax line 4 years ago. These phone calls interrupt the running of my business. Today I decided to answer this call and got a canned message not to hang up, to listen to the entire message and to follow the instructions - this message was for " and then it went dead - no name - no instruction! I have tried calling the number back but "all agents are busy" - and when I am finally "next in line" no one comes on! This has got to stop! I presume it's a bill collector as this number belonged to someone who never believed in paying their bills! How do you EVER get off the list!