85115expensive text messages received

I entered a competition on 4 March 2009 at 07.33 by text at a cost of 0.085p - no problem with that. What I am FURIOUS about is that I have since received texts from 85115 at a cost of £4.255 + VAT EACH that I was not told about, that I DO NOT WANT:
04/03/09 - TWO texts at 07.33
06/03/09 10.25
10/03/09 10.07
13/03/09 10.29
17/03/09 9.57
20/03/04 10.24

which amounts to a total of £29.78 WHICH I WANT REFUNDED IMMEDIATED, along with the vat @ 15% of £4.46.

I do not want any further text to be sent to my phone. BE WARNED - I WILL TAKE THIS TO A HIGHER AUTHORITY IF THIS REQUEST IS NOT ACKNOWLEDGED AND ACTIONED IMMEDIATELY.

Emma Bransby-Zachary
[protected]
[protected]

• Me
    Melanie Stanbury May 24, 2009

I fully agree with the above complaint, I too have received expensive texts which seem relentless. I fully expect these texts to stop on [protected].

• Va
    Vangelis Jul 13, 2009

I too am a victim of this "fraudulent" way of stealing money from people, this must be stopped NOW!!! It is an offence to steal so I believe You should be punished!!! If you do not send me my £35.389pence plus 15% VAT, back immediately I will ake this higher and I will not stop fighting this until I GET IT BACK!!!

• Va
    Vangelis Jul 13, 2009

I have stated "MY COMENT" already, above I do not need to repeat how angry I am!!!

• Ha
    halved Jul 16, 2009

I have same problem, lost till now about 40£, I unsubscribbed ages ago and BLANK MESSAGES STILL COMING!! Each one cost over 2£!!!

• Mi
    miten Jul 21, 2009

I entered a competition before 4 to 5 months by text at a cost of 0.085p - no problem with that. What I am FURIOUS about is that I have since received texts from 85115 at a cost of £4.255 + VAT EACH that I was not told about, that I DO NOT WANT:
    23 Jun 09 07:20:23 85115 Premium Text 4.255
    26 Jun 09 07:22:25 85115 Premium Text 4.255
    30 Jun 09 07:21:19 85115 Premium Text 4.255
    03 Jul 09 07:20:36 85115 Premium Text 4.255
    07 Jul 09 09:56:19 85115 Premium Text 4.255

which amounts to a total of £22.275 WHICH I WANT REFUNDED IMMEDIATED, along with the vat @ 15% of £3.255.

• 2w
    2waytraffic Mobile Group BV Aug 25, 2009

Hi,

GAMEON is a mobile content service provided by 2waytraffic Mobile

If you have subscribed to the service and you wish to unsubscribe just send the word ‘stop’ to the short code (usually a 4 or 5 digit number used to address SMS and MMS messages from mobile phones or fixed phones.) you are subscribed to. 2waytraffic provides the following short codes in the UK:
    *64848
    *85115
    *62526

Once you have sent the word stop to the short code you should receive a free confirmation text that explains the service has ended.

If you still have questions or technical difficulties about the service just contact their customer care centre [protected] or send an email to [protected]@smscustomercare.com.

For more information about the services you can also visit the website info.mypengo.com where you can find any additional information about the services 2waytraffic Mobile provides.

• Pr
    pricey Sep 11, 2009

i received a text message on 09/09/2009 @ 08:41 which i immediately deleted as i suspected some kind of scam as i never use my phone for anything other than calls or texts to people i know and have been charged £5.00 for receiving the text!!