79th Unit Designs79thUnit.com are scam artists and con men

H

Phoenix Valentino and 79th Unit Designs at www.79thUnit.com are scam artists and con men. I hired Phoenix to develop my website 3 months ago, all I got was a bunch of misquotes and lies. 79th Unit is not even registered as a company in the state of California, their address is a private apartment building and their 800# does not work. I paid Phoenix Valentino over $7400 to develop my website and all I received was a logo. I was completely duped by Mr Valentino as I now know that he is just a one man show and he knows nothing about web development. After threatening him with severe legal action he said he would refund my money but the payment he sent to my paypal never came in because he never had the money in his account. Since then he has turned his phone off and is not replying to emails or texts. I am now filing a lawsuit against Mr Valentino as well as filing complaints with the NY state Attorney's Office and IC3 Fbi online fraud bureau. And we just found out, his real name is not even Phoenix, it is JOHN MCLAUGHLIN, so if you got scammed by him don't sue him under the name Phoenix, sue JOHN MCLAUGHLIN.