7-Eleven / overcharged

This is the closest 7-11 to my house in Hurst, TX where I buy food, drinks, and cigarettes pretty much everyday. This cashier by the name of "Larry" has overcharged me one other time and it wasn't a problem. This time he was rude and actually threw a quarter at me after asking me how much do I think he owes me. Instead of appologizing to me he pulls out the $1.40 out of his pocket and keeps the receipt and says he's sorry for any inconvenience. I don't even know how to react to that.

• Updated by Jerry Impini, Sep 01, 2019

It wasn't my fault he accidentally overcharged me. He didn't have to drag my brother into the conversation or throw a quarter at me either. That is unnaceptable by any code of ethics.

• Updated by Jerry Impini, Sep 01, 2019

My complaint was based on the cashier being rude to me, the customer followed by a cold "sorry for any inconvenience" type of response afterwards. I been going to this 7-11 for 10 years and have never previously had a problem with any of the cashier's there. In fact I was actually friends with the owner of this 7-11 before the location was bought by corporate. Just saying.

• Updated by Jerry Impini, Sep 01, 2019

It's easy to point fingers until you become the subject to which the aggression is actually directed at. I would have liked to see how all those opposed on this board would have handled the same exact situation had this happened to them. I'm all ears!

• Updated by Jerry Impini, Sep 01, 2019

Had I known that this incident was gonna attract this much attention I would have never mentioned it. That's for sure

Je
Sep 01, 2019

Comments

•   Sep 01, 2019

how much overcharge are we talking about???

it cant be the 1.40 you wrote in your 'complaint'!

seriously, one dollar and forty cents???

you can, you know, buy your cancer sticks elsewhere...

Sep 01, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Nope. 7-11 has the lowest prices on cigarettes while qt has the highest prices on cigarettes.

•   Sep 01, 2019

@Jerry Impini You could, you know, quit.

Sep 01, 2019

Since when is 50 not old enough to smoke?

•   Sep 01, 2019

@Jerry Impini he thinks you are a child because you are on here like some wimp snowflake whining about change being thrown at you.

you're either a wimp snowflake or a child. so you're not a child apparently, so wimp snowflake it is!

Sep 01, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Have the words "Sorry that happened to you" ever occur to anyone or is everyone else a bunch of A-holes here too. I'm a right wing NRA supporter God Fearing Country Loving Hard Working Tax Paying American Patriot. Anyone out there that can relate I suggest y'all take a course on "code of ethics" and maybe get off the wrong side of this argument.

Sep 01, 2019

Easy to point fingers until you become the subject of whom the aggression and rudeness is directed towards. School me Mr. 6, how would you have handled the same exact situation had it happened to you. Educate me: I'm all eyes and ears!

•   Sep 01, 2019

@Jerry Impini Well, I wouldn't flip out at a buckforty.

•   Sep 01, 2019

@Jerry Impini No gun toting douche bag is a patriot of my country.

PS I'm Republican as well.

Sep 01, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I'm not being rude to you as you are to me right now. I'm simply sharing my grievance about an incident that had occured earlier today. You sir, are the one that is blowing this incident way out of proportion with the name calling which might I add is completely unnecessary.

Sep 01, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I'm not. I just thought I'd share an incident that occurred earlier today. It's not that big of a deal like you are making it sound. He cashier didn't have to make it personal by talking about my brother which had nothing to do with the wrong change. Wouldn't you agree?

@Um is not an answer! Very cool! ๐Ÿ‘

•   Sep 01, 2019

@Jerry Impini I DISAGREE.

as you can see... your brother was never ever mentioned in the initial complaint.

so how can I agree with you that your brother having nothing to do with the change is wrong to be mentioned because, pay attention now...

YOU DIDNT MENTION HE WAS MENTIONED!!!

• @Jerry Impini ๐™„ ๐™–๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช.๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ“„๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ“—๐Ÿ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ†–๐ŸŽฆ๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒƒ๐Ÿ”ถ๐Ÿ”ป๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ด

• @Jerry Impini ใ€Nใ€‘ใ€Rใ€‘ใ€Aใ€‘ =

ใ€Nใ€‘ใ€uใ€‘ใ€tใ€‘ใ€sใ€‘
    ใ€Rใ€‘ใ€uใ€‘ใ€nใ€‘ใ€nใ€‘ใ€iใ€‘ใ€nใ€‘ใ€gใ€‘
    ใ€Aใ€‘ใ€mใ€‘ใ€oใ€‘ใ€kใ€‘

• @Jerry Impini ๐Ÿ†ˆ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„ ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ…บ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†† ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†ƒ ๐Ÿ†ˆ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„ ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ณ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ณ ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ต ๐Ÿ†ˆ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…บ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†‚. ๐Ÿ†ˆ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„ ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฝ ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ณ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…บ.

Sep 02, 2019

@Nicholas๐Ÿ“™๐Ÿ’ก๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’ฅโ›ด๐Ÿšœ๐Ÿ‘… Thanks Nicholas. You are a gentleman and a scholar. ๐Ÿ‘

Sep 07, 2019

@Jerry Impini He is not a gentleman. Look at his profile and my profile. He attacked me on both of my letters. Nicholas needs to die.

•   Sep 07, 2019

@Laura Nasewytewa Your “letters.”

He doesn’t deserve to die because he said something that you don’t like. Same for his annoying emoji and image and lettering posts. He’s not attacking you by calling you a nut. It’s his statement of fact.

Sep 07, 2019

@SubSquirrel He called me mean and told me that I wanted an eight year old to die. He did not read my letter properly. He is illiterate and needs to die. Same with fredew.

Sep 07, 2019

@SubSquirrel Also how does he use those block letters? I want to swear at him too but everytime I do my post shows as censored or is unlisted.

•   Sep 07, 2019

@Laura Nasewytewa It’s an advantage that only those of us in a secret society known about. โœ…โœ…โœ…

You need the secret key to be able to swear ๐Ÿ—

•   Sep 07, 2019

@Laura Nasewytewa so illiterates need to die??? really????

•   Sep 07, 2019

@Laura Nasewytewa why not play nicely and ASK HIM YOURSELF???

why do you want to swear at people, to bring yourself down to their level?

you could just do the thing that I do and look up the word in another language.

buchiach.

•   Sep 07, 2019

@Um is not an answer! People wonder why our country is so hateful and angry. Stupid people that can’t be cool and think they are smart believe illiterate people need to die. They can’t form a coherent sentence yet want others to die.

Sep 09, 2019

@SubSquirrel Well Nicholas with all those other weird symbols still needs to die.

Sep 09, 2019

@Um is not an answer! No he needs to die for being rude to me.

•   Sep 09, 2019

@Laura Nasewytewa If everyone dies because they were rude to you, then you must be the last bi7ch on Earth!

Everyone is rude to you, apparently.

Maybe it's you!

Sep 10, 2019

@Nicholas๐Ÿ“™๐Ÿ’ก๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’ฅโ›ด๐Ÿšœ๐Ÿ‘… Why do I get banned, and you basically trick the filter and not get banned.

Sep 10, 2019

@Laura Nasewytewa He's ten supposedly. So you want to stoop own to the level of a ten year old?

• @Laura Nasewytewa That is because you cannot trick the ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ filters.

•   Sep 01, 2019

if it was an accident, why are you continuing to make a big deal about it?

•   Sep 05, 2019

You might be fifty but are childish. You got back the overcharged amount of money and he didn’t apologize. I’d rather have my money than an apology. I’ll fight for a penny but if they don’t apologize, so be it. Not everyone was raised with manners.

Sep 09, 2019

@SubSquirrel I am 30. You are thinking of the OP.

•   Sep 09, 2019

@Laura Nasewytewa We're talking to the OP! 50 year old Jerry!

Why do you think everyone is talking about you?

•   Sep 09, 2019

She's too busy being trash on the internet.

(Google her name!)

Sep 10, 2019

@Um is not an answer! She is trash.

•   Sep 09, 2019

Laura, learn to logout of a username before referring to yourself under another username.