7-Eleven — nachos
The nacho cheese has been the only reason I go to 7 11 for over 30 years. There has apparently been a change and the new sauce is disgusting. I have traveled to several locations and believe it to be official that they have replaced the only thing they did especially well with vomit in a bag. I would trade higher gas prices to specifically go there. This is very very disappointing.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card