7-Eleven / getting gas

Be Aug 08, 2019 Review updated:

I am writing to complain of the person that runs this 7-11 on August 8, 2019. I believe he goes by the name of Raj. I have only been to this store 4-5 times but every time I am in the store, the store owner is rude and very aggressive towards customers Today, I went in for gas and gas machine asked me to see cashier. When I went in the store Raj was very rude and told me I didn't know how to work the gas machine. After I reassured him I knew how to use it he proceeded to tell me the only way I could get gas was to prepay. I tried to explain to him that I wanted to fill up and didn't know exactly how much it would take. I told him I could leave my Black MasterCard with him so I could get it filled up and then he got belligerent and very rude. He told me i could give him an amount or I could leave he didn't care. I thought I needed approx. $20 so that's what I got but since I'm selling this car, I needed a full tank of gas. I had to drive to another gas station where I did not have to prepay and get an additional $9.00 of gas.

Raj is a bad reflection of your company. He is rude and hostile towards not only me but all customers. I actually witnessed him saying raciest things about a black woman that was being arrested across the street the last time I was there. I avoid going to this location because of this man's behavior. I did not think I would have to deal with him since I was just getting gas.

I think 7-11 is a great brand and I think it is really important that you know how this person is tarnishing your brand everyday.

Thanks/Becky Schwartz, [protected]; Schwartz.[protected]@gmail.com

• Updated by Becky Schwartz, Aug 09, 2019

The way you treat and say no is very RUDE! My observation of you the last (4) times is that you are rude and I have heard you make raciest remarks towards different people. It is you that needs to grow up and get some patience.

• Updated by Becky Schwartz, Aug 09, 2019

Also, calling me "child" when I am 55-year old woman reflects the kind of human being you are with the name calling.

Comments

•   Aug 19, 2019

These people are really lonely to impersonate a username by changing a letter and trying to cause turmoil. They are in orgasmic pleasure every time a fight ensues due to their playing with usernames.

Aug 19, 2019

@psrww Though, it is YOU who made those posts about the father and baby, the OP is on better by assuming that you are the employee that she dealt with. She must not be that bright to come to that conclusion, even after you explained to her how you are a third party, and not Raj. Either she is illiterate or delusional.

Aug 19, 2019

@SubSquirrel THe OP is causing turmoil herself, but perhaps she needs a taste of her own medicine for insisting that Prwww is raj. To me her claiming this makes her no better than what prwee is doing.

•   Aug 19, 2019

@ mark henderson And of course prswww or whomever's account is now down to zero...

Aug 26, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Well the OP is immature themselves.

Aug 26, 2019

@ mark henderson herself.

•   Aug 26, 2019

@ mark henderson You know I meant OP in regards to all the snowflakes who whine.

Aug 26, 2019

@Um is not an answer! This site is full of those who whine for no reason. Just check out my profile for the Burger King complaint. I replied to a special snowflake claiming racism. Also, may want to read it today as Fredew replies as well. His posts are usually deleted Monday or Tuesday.

•   Aug 26, 2019

@ mark henderson I know..I'm all over the place too. That's all they do is whine racism when they are racist themselves.

•   Aug 26, 2019

What an intelligent response to a comment.

•   Aug 26, 2019

000 or whomever the hell he is has been cut off. ha ha!

•   Aug 27, 2019

@Um is not an answer! no

•   Aug 27, 2019

@/@) Well, you keep on posting but your count only went up one.

@Um is not an answer! U