7-Eleven — new 7-11 store and gas station in development less than 250 ft from an elementary school
7-Eleven is building a convenience store and gas station dangerously close (less than 250 ft) to an elementary school and playground on Dobys Bridge Rd, Fort Mill SC. Gas fumes contains Benzend, which can lead to immense long-term health concerns, like leukemia, for teachers and students. As a concern parent, I am urging 7-Element to re-consider their decision as we need to protect our children health as they will be exposed to the gas fumes everyday going to school.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card