5445 Almeda RD. Suite 200 Houston, TX 770045445 Almeda RD. Suite 200 Houston, TX 77004 THOMAS CARTER RUNNING A HOUSTON BROTHEL

5445 Almeda RD. Suite 200 Houston, TX 77004 THE MASSAGE CLUB IN HOUSTON TEXAS IS A WELL KNOWN BROTHEL OWNED BY THOMAS CARTER, A WELL KNOWN SEX OFFENDER.

I went to the Massage Club at 5445 Almeda RD. Suite 200 Houston, TX 77004 and Jennifer Hights was my massage therapist.

She came into the room topless after telling me to get comfortable and asked me what I wanted. She was a very unattractive girl, with a very large nose and lips from what I remember. I told her that I was a married man and that I came for only a massage.

She responded with "well that is 80 dollars, and u need to pay now.". I said fine and gave her the 80 dollars. She left the room.

I waited for about 10 minutes when finally the owner came in. His name was Thomas Carter and has owned the place for years. He told me there were no refunds and that I had to leave. I asked him why, and he said that "this spa is for preferred customers only, ones that actually want VIP treatment... our girls are classy and ready to show you a good time. If you are scared to be a man then I suggest you leave".

I was absolutely disgusted with his comments, let alone the place itself. I left immediately. LET EVERYONE BE WARNED, THAT THE MASSAGE CLUB, AT 5445 Almeda RD. Suite 200 Houston, TX 77004 IS A STRAIGHT UP WH***E HOUSE AND MUST BE SHUT DOWN!!!