The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved 500 Fast Cash — take out money from account after paid full amount
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I took out a loan with this outfit (should know better, but was in a hurt) for 400.00. There was to be a $60 fee for service. That seemed high as have used others and never a problem. I authorized for the loan and the fee to be taken out the next payday. I didn't really pay much attention to this at first. My computer went down and all files lost, so didn't have access to follow this a month or so. I did find however, I kept having less in my check account than thought on several occasions. Finally was able to get access to stuff and started finding this outfit rather than taking out the loan and fee amount as I had authorized and only for that amount and date, they kept taking out $120 a month. They then in Oct took out 120 plus an additional 50 on the same date and then 105 plus 50 on same date several weeks later. So far it amounts to $805.00 on the original 400 loan and 60 fee. Called my bank and nothing can be done because I gave the company information and auth. to withdraw on ACH, even though this auth was for a one time specific date and amount which would have paid them off. As others, find no way to contact them
More 500 Fast Cash Complaints & Reviews
- 500 Fast Cash - Harassment!
- 500 Fast Cash - scamming everyone
- 500 Fast Cash - Lying, Fraud
- 500 Fast Cash - No way to contact them!
- 500 Fast Cash - Stealing money,fraud, and harassment
- 500fastcash.com - Harrassment, fraud, plain flat-out theft
- 500 Fast Cash - Unlicensed to do Business in California
- 500 Fast Cash - Steal Money!!!
- 500fastcash.com - illegal fees, harrassments
- 500fastcash.com - Unauthorized debit/ Theft