4X Made EasyTerrible company

B

I purchased this system two years ago and paid $3, 000 for it. I viewed the DVD´s, read the manuals, and practiced as instructed, but the system did not work with the $25, 000 practice line of credit they provided. I admit it, yes I was scammed with my initial investment, but furtanily I did not continue practicing investing with my own funds.

I´m sharing this information to inform future students or investors that might be considering investing in this expensive and risky game. Last Week a I was introduced to someone that had purchased the 4X system and lost thousand of dollars of his own funds. Investor beware. Do your due diligence.

Samantha Robinson Jan 14, 2011

**********IF YOU HAVE ISSUED ANY PAYMENTS TO A COMPANY THAT HAS NOT PROVIDED ANY SERVICES AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A FULL REFUND PLEASE CONTACT US - We can get you a full refund if it has been within 18 months since the transaction. We have no upfront fees, or contract to be signed, and no personal information is needed to start the dispute process which on average takes about two - three weeks. If you have been a victim of another form of telemarketing fraud please let us know! --- [protected] Ext 410 or [protected] Ext 401 --- email: [email protected] or [email protected]