4SeasonsNurserieswrong product and no service

S

I ordered 6 seedless Himrod (green) grape vines and 6 seedless concord grape vines. The first year 2 produce a few grapes with seeds. I sent the papers and my complaint and recieved no corrective actions. The next year they all produced grapes this time I found out all were concord and all had seeds. I will never buy from this company ever again.

More 4SeasonsNurseries Complaints & Reviews

• Bl
    blue rose bushes Oct 05, 2018

I ordered 3 blue climbing rose bushes and have not received them . I am cancelling the order because it is too late to plant them now. PLease refund my credit card in the amount of $ 37.98

• Bl
    blue rose bushes Oct 05, 2018

I ordered 3 blue rose climbing bushes and have not received them.I am cancelling the because it is too late to plant them now.Please refund my credit card in the amount of $ 37.98

• Ko
    kool kat May 02, 2018

I am still waiting for my Order that I made almost two month now. I just hope i get them before the Season is over because they would be of no use to me.

• Al
    Alice Jaycox Hamlin May 08, 2016

I should of know not to order from 4seasonsnurseries again because the last time I ordered a walking stick tree. it came as a stick, no roots.. dead.

• Al
    Alice Jaycox Hamlin May 08, 2016

I ordered plants totaling $46.49 april 13, , today is may 8 . was told take up to 2 weeks to receive.. still haven, t received.. I'm canceling order and want money returned .. and even thinking of calling B.B.B. will never order from 4 seasonsnurseries

• Ro
    ronlee Jun 07, 2015

I ordered $133.31 worth of trees and plants. They hadn't come when it was time for planting season so I called them. The lady told me that the fruit trees haven't arrived yet. So I called the next day and cancelled the order. That lady told me it was to late that they were already sent. A week later they arrived. The 8 stick fruit trees had no leaves at all. The strawberries were brown and also the pampas was brown. We planted them all anyway the next day. All the fruit trees is dead. Maybe 10 out of the 100 strawberries may live. and 4 out of 6 pampas is dead. I contacted the nursery many time, they keep giving me a run around on my refund. I told them I do not want anymore of there dead plants. I will NEVER order from them again. I also tell anyone else if you want to throw your money away then order from them. I am very unhappy with 4seasonurseries

• Ya
    yardmama Mar 01, 2014

I was surprised to read all these complaints. I ordered about 80 Forsythia Hedge bushes last spring. The root plants were of good size and some already had leaves when I opened the package. All were planted and I believe about 20 did not make it. I called 4seasons and were glad to send replacements...no charge. I plan to order more items this season.

Teddy Boan May 23, 2012

I ordered rose bushes and when they arrived they were black with slim and mold, needless to say they were dead and i want them replaced.

• El
    Elizabeth Ann Ballard Apr 20, 2012

Please cancel my order paid for with check no. 5256 dated Feb. 17, 2012 for the amount of $58.73. Please refund my money.
    Elizabeth Ann Ballard, 3793 Ballardsville Road, Tupelo, MS 38804. Thank you.

Terry V. Liles May 03, 2011

The amount was $55.50. I made my order in February 2011 and it is too late to plant now. Please credit my card or return my money.

Terry V. Liles May 03, 2011

I ordered apple trees, forsythica, and asparagus plants in Feb. It is too late to plant these now, so please send my money back. I ordered by Cabelas Visa credit card. Terry V. Liles