4MicheBe very wary

D

BEWARE! TROJAN HORSE WILL BE PLACED ON YOUR COMPUTER WHEN YOU GO TO THEIR SITE! The commercial does not give the price of the purse or the shipping and handling charges. They do not disclose shipping & handling charges until they have your personal information. Your credit card information must be entered first, before anything else! Don't be sucked into this offer. RED FLAGS are UP! Why won't they disclose S&H information upfront? It smells like fraud even if the purse is a great item...NOT WORTH THE RISK! Think before even going to their site!

• Vi
    vickster May 18, 2009

I just found out about the Trojan the hard way. Thank goodness my security software picked up on it right away. I don't think they will sell many purses with a website like that.

• Sk
    skiff1962 Jun 25, 2009

Their customer service is horrible. They double shipped AND double billed my order. When I called customer service they told me it was my fault and since I opened both boxes I couldn't return the duplicate order. I was able to confince them to let me return the order and was told that I had to pay the shipping to return the order and to date they have refussed to refund the money for the duplicate order.

The product quality is extremely poor, made in China junk and the smell is unbelievable. I'm afraid to put anything in the purse.

If my comments convince even one person not to buy from the junk this company sells I will be happy.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

• We
    werty Jul 21, 2009

I purchased my Miche from this website and did not obtain a trojan virus. It may be possible that this person believes it came from this site but was possibly hiding in the computer until coincidently went on the Miche site. I have purchased the original 4 shells and the bag. The bag is of high quality and did not smell. It is a beautiful and functional bag. I get many compliments wherever I go... I did however, not receive my entire order, but was not billed either. I called Miche and asked for the additional shells and explained my situation. They requested I fax a copy of my order to them to look into why the computer didn't take my entire order. I faxed the statement that immediately went to my email when I originally purchased the bag. It took several weeks however they did make good for my shells at the additional $9.99/ea price and even added an additional one for my satisfaction. I originally had hesitations after reading this review, but I was extremely happy I gave this company a try after all. Hope this helps...

• Be
    Bev/Ed Aug 13, 2009

I also purchased from this website and did not have a problem. The handbag is high quality and the shells that I purchased did not smell. The handbag and shells were shipped in one carton and each shell was wrapped individually in plastic to protect it. I have had my Miche for over a year now and I use it daily. I love the versatility of the shells. I have had many compliments on my bag and several of my friends have now purchased this bag with no problems. I highly recommend this product and company. Although I did use this website over a year ago, I did not contract a trojan virus.

• Na
    naturalfemale Sep 19, 2009

My boyfriend purchased the bag for me on line and I am very pleased with it. I love my miche bag. It does not smell at all. if it smells its probably cause i got so much junk in it. I am very pleased with the bag. My order came on time and was correct. I recommend this bag to all my friends.

• Sn
    Snackcake Oct 01, 2009

I purchased from this website - TWICE and never had a problem with a Trojan infection!
    The bags I purchased arrived when they were scheduled to, were not double billed or shipped, and the bags and shells, have no odor that is offensive, so I don't know what this other person is smelling?

I highly recommend the Miche bag to all of my girlfriends, and have had so many compliments on the shells from people at the grocery store & the mall where I also shop, and yep, I recommended the bag to those people too.

This bag is incredibly functional - as long as you don't want to carry the kitchen sink. It definately beats having to change bags and the items in it everytime you change your outfit! I just wish I had thought of this idea!

• Sn
    Snackcake Oct 01, 2009

I think the Miche Bag is great!

• Sv
    Svendibar Oct 16, 2009

I ordered from the 4Miche website and did not have any problems. No computer virus either. I placed my order on Monday of this week and decided to pay an extra $10 to have it shipped within 3-5 business days. I received my box today (Friday) of the same week! I was completely pleased with the purse and all of the shells. This purse is very chic and versatile. It does not have a detectable odor either as the complaintant above stated in her post. I worry it may be a bit small, but I get tired of lugging around a heavy bag anyway, and it's time to carry a lighter load. Compared to the Buxton bag, the Miche bag is very nice and worth the money (the Buxton bag is disappointing at best). I plan on buying more shells for my Miche, and when my coworkers see this purse on Monday, I am sure they will be wanting to buy a Miche bag too. We've all been talking about the Miche.

• Ka
    KAWONI Nov 21, 2009

EVERONE ORDER FROM 4MICHE.COM NOT MICHEBAG.COM OR ANYOTHER SCAMMING SITES.

I ORDERED FROM 4MICHE.COM AND IT IS A HIGH QUALITY, NON-SMELLING GREAT BAG..

THEN I ORDERED FROM A SCAM SITE AND IT AS A PIECE OF JUNK, SMELLED HORRIBLE, TORE INSTANTLY.

BE AWARE.

• Ce
    [email protected] Dec 26, 2009

I've purchased from the site 4miche.com 3 different times because I loved the product & gave them out as presents. My purse did not smell & I've had mine for over a year - holding up fine. No problems with my computer - no scam.

• Sh
    ShellyM Dec 27, 2009

I bought myself a miche for Christmas and it is awesome.

I didn't have any problems with the site. I got my entire order and in a timely fashion. Overall, it was a good experience. I am considering ordering one for my mother-in-law.

I adore the concept. I have kids and love to be fashionable but don't always have time to change out my purse.

BTW, it didn't smell.

• La
    Lara-Jake Jan 09, 2010

No complaints at all. My daughters love their purses and all the shell. Their friends, friend's moms and grandmas all want them. This was a surprise for them for Christmas and I wasn't sure if they would like them. They are 15 and 18. What a hit!! I am sooo very pleased. Great price, shipping was timely, they don't smell, I didn't get a trojan horse...nothing bad. I am just excitedt to buy them more shell.

Great idea for gifts!!!

massct Jan 15, 2010

Thanks for the warning. I did however find the price on this site and did not get a virus. I ran a scan immediately after and will run one again tomorrow. http://www.buythemichebag.com/Default.asp?tcode=pi8&tag=google&gclid=CI_zsYD5pZ8CFQ975QodU24Y1Q&bhcp=1

The bag is two payments of 49.99 so its 100.00. Way to expensive if you ask me.

• Mo
    momadams Jan 24, 2010

If you have any problems ordering the Miche bags online you might try ordering through one of the many Independent Sales Consultants across the country. You can see and touch the bags before you spend the money (also no shipping costs). You can even have home parties to introduce your family and friends to the Miche Bag. I love my Miche Bags! I have both the classic and the large bags. And I just saw the new "Hope" bag in support of cancer awareness. I'll be getting one of those asap from my representative.

• Mr
    Mrsdettloff Feb 05, 2010

I have had my miche bag for over a year, actually when they first came out. I ordered online and had no problems. Everyone loves my Miche. I have over 10 shells and they do not smell. They do sell the bags across the country in many salons and other stores. I also am in the Miche Club to where I get discounts on shells. Just visit 4miche.com and you shouldnt have any problems.

• Co
    colorado858 Feb 09, 2010

Like many of the later commenters, I love my bag and went back and ordered more shells. As far as the $100 price tag, a little expensive for one fashion handbag, but to have the convenience of changing shells to go with different outfits --- well worth it.

• 31
    31dayton Feb 09, 2010

HELP!! I purchased from 4micheclub twice. First pacakage arrived promtly. Second pacakge has been in transit since January 26. Their website hasn't worked in a week, DOES ANYONE HAVE A PHONE NUMBER FOR THEM - please, I need to get in touch with someone about this order ASAP. Thanks, Carol

• We
    Wendy Fitts Feb 11, 2010

I just received my latest order from them. I received an address only with order: Miche Bag Club, 10303 Norris Ave., Pacoima CA 91331. I have never had a problem with their web-site and really miss being able to order these at club prices! I guess whoever complained either had no virus protection on their cmputer or is in the business and didn't want regular buyers to be able to do so affordably!

miche53 Feb 13, 2010

Feel free to contact a company consultant to place your order at great prices, with great customer service!

michelover Feb 15, 2010

I ordered the original black bag package and received it in a timely manner with no problems. I have since placed about 6 orders with them. love the quality, price and timely shipping. I have no idea what the complaints are about.
    I did try to get to their site today to see what new products where out and it doesnt work.
    I'm very disappointed. this was the most affordable website for these shells.

Michebagsofdallas Feb 16, 2010

I am an independent Miche consultant and can tell you that www.michebag.com is the direct website to the Miche Bag company. It is not in any way a scam website. You can order directly from the site. However, they prefer you find a local rep to buy from so you can see the items before you buy them. The Miche bags and shells are high quality and the company stands behind their products.

• Sh
    ShellBell76 Feb 26, 2010

Too bad they raised their prices. Good value at $10 a shell but honestly the quality isn't all that. I think they are just getting greedy!

• Do
    Doggymomma Feb 26, 2010

I found this company is extremely greedy. For awhile, they were offering the 4 shells with bag for $100 which was a real nice deal. I was able to do my Xmas shopping plus treated my self to the deal. Having the Miche Bag Club was another great deal. Getting some of the shells for $10 each - who can ask for a better deal! Now, the 4 shell deal with bag and the club page do not even exist. You get re-routed to the michebag.com page which DOES NOT have any good deals. I have resorted to web browsing and finding Miche reps that offer some deals. Don't even ask me to go to a Miche rep locally, because we don't have one.

I was participating in an eBay auction that had a Miche shell lot. This auction was cancelled. When I emailed the seller and asked why, she reported to me that Miche turned her in to eBay - stating that the items were fake or conterfeit. From her very clear pictures, her items were clearly Miche items. Not only was auction cancelled, her seller account was suspended for 7 days. The Miche Company does not want anyone to sell their items on eBay. They simply would want the entire marketplace for their own profit. Once buy their items, don't look to eBay to get rid of them. They will lie, cheat their way for their own benefit. They clearly don't believe in free enterprise. GREEDY, GREEDY, GREEDY...

• Bl
    bluueberri Apr 06, 2010

The new website for the club is: http://4micheclub.com. Their customer service phone number is also listed on the site: [protected]. I received my Miche for my birthday in October. I LOVE my Miche and get compliments all of the time! I have 8 shells and use them all...I used to hate changing purses and this purse has been a dream come true!
    The only problem I'm having is getting on to their club website because this was given to me as a gift. I'm sure I can call them tomorrow and get right in. I've called them in the past about trying to locate the club website and they were very nice and gave me the info I needed!

• Be
    Berdean Apr 29, 2010

I purshased my Miche Bag and shell on HSN.com. They are high quality and didn't smell. They had a deal were you got the black bag or brown bag, the chain strap, and four shells for $99.95 plus tax and shipping and handling. I will order more shells in the future!

mikesgirl May 08, 2010

Had never heard of Miche Bag until co-workers talked about it April 28th. Two placed orders on HSN.com. I was interested and looked online and found 4michebag.com. I liked their offer of the black base, three shells with two extra long straps and a free Christine shell, for two payments of $42.50 + shipping and handling. I placed my order and that Saturday May 1 got an email stating my order was on backorder. It didn't even look like an email from 4miche.com so I almost didn't open it. Tne following Tuesday I called customer service [protected] and spoke to a very nice young man named Jermaine. He told me the order was on backorder because of the Christine shell being on back order. He said he would go ahead and ship my order and the Christine shell would ship later when in stock. Well, today is Saturday May 8th and I have my Christine shell--it arrived yesterday via UPS. The rest of my order is still in transit and should arrive May 13th. At this point I am not sure how I feel about this company seeing all the previous negative comments. I wish I had come across this site before I ordered from them. But, I didn't get any trojan horse or other virus and I don't believe this website is selling "junk" from China. I believe these are real Miche Bag products. The return label that came with my Christine shell (which does not smell bad by the way) shows an address in Pacoima, CA. I also did sign up for their Miche Club Membership, which was free the day I bought my bag online. The prices don't seem all that good I must say. On some of the shells the "regular" price and the "club" price are the same. Some just $5.00 less for club price than regular. I will know more when my order (hopefully) arrives!!!

mikesgirl May 12, 2010

today I did receive my order and I am delighted! The black miche base with extra straps and my shells are all exactly as I hoped for. The company's address and phone number are on the packing slip along with a return label in case I need to return anything. I will reorder from this site with confidence.

Miche Bag Corporate Office Jun 24, 2010

I just saw your message on the Complaints Board. The Infomercial site was down in February while there was some construction on the site. During that time, if you went to 4miche.com it did direct you to the Miche Bag corporate site which is michebag.com

I am sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. The 4miche.com site is back up and offering the packages deals.

• Na
    Nancy L. Jul 25, 2010

I was in a shop in a large mall in Kansas City and saw a display of Miche Bags with 3 or 4 sizes of the bags and and many different shells. Unfortunately, my baggage was filled to the max for going home so I did not purchase a bag. I have heard that one size is available online and 2 at parties. Are there 4 sizes available? I wish that they were easier to find in Wisconsin.

• Cr
    cruciangirl Aug 14, 2010

After reading all the (mostly pros) comments I think I will go ahead and purchase a Miche for myself and daughter for Christmas this year. As for the claims of the company's greed, free enterprise doesn't mean that you can resell someone's products without being an authorized rep or reseller which Miche obviously requires of their patented product. It means you can sell as an authorized rep or sell a knock off or be treated like those who sell knock offs as the real things. That ebay seller should be glad that's all Miche and Ebay did; what she did was illegal and not free enterprise. She should be glad she was not fined, sued by Miche, thrown in jail or all three. Free enterprise does not mean illegal enterprise!!

• Li
    Liz in Indiana Mar 10, 2011

I just learned about miche bags yesterday from a friend who just became a local rep. I haven't visited the website yet, but I do plan to do so. I love the REAL bag's versatility, and I can get different size bags from my rep. There are three sizes to be had, the one in this advertisement is the medium size bag.

• Ms
    ms.Essie L. Redfield Apr 09, 2011

I, order four miche bags.And did'nt, get but two of the right colors that i ordered.and when i called about it.the lady was nice enough to tell me that she would send me another one, and it was suppose to be mustard yellow .but when i got that it was a tan color.so i'am thinking somebody must be colored blind or something.so i don't know what to do now.Sincerly Ms.Essie L. Redfield.I'am very disapointed, because i was planing on taking the bags on vacation with me.

• Ms. Essie I know I'm tardy in responding for you to take your bags on vacation, but happened across your post and want to ensure you have been cared for by someone... anyone. If not, then feel free to contact me. I'm just a lowly distributor in Arkansas, but would sure love to see you happy with your handbag! [protected]@att.net

myonebag Jun 28, 2012

Miche has currently changed it's business model and now you can become a Rep for $199 which includes everything you need to get your Miche business started and to begin making money from home! Reps earn commissions of 25-35% on retail sales through parties, your personal website or even selling Miche products at tradeshows. Miche now offers 4 sizes of handbags, several cross body bags, wallets, coin purses, handles, and accessories and more! Gorgeous new shells are introduced monthly to keep your purse hip and fashionable and most of all, coordinate with any outfit! To get more information about starting your own Miche business go to: https://onebag.miche.com/join-us
    To see what's new at Miche and shop online 24/7 go to: https://onebag.miche.com/Shop
    Glory shells in petite, classic and demi were introduced in June along with the prima Cintura bag which features a soft newspaper print with Navy and silver accents. Photos show June's shells. Although the Glory Demi is no longer available on the website, I still have 2 available so contact me at, [protected]@gmail.com for any questions or concerns you might have.

myonebag Jun 28, 2012

The photo shows the June shells. Demi has been retired and is no longer available from corporate. I have 2 for sale. The glory classic and petite sizes are going quickly so order soon! July's new releases will be available on the site July 1st. Shop early to get the one you'd like because they go fast. I have purchased Miche handbags since the summer of 2008 and have LOVED the products and especially way Miche keeps things fresh with new styles monthly! See more at: https://onebag.miche.com/Shop

Comments

• Ca
    Capie Aug 30, 2012

My Miche bag and two shells smell horible! I have washed the inside part and had the shells outside airing out. I also put a dryer sheet in one of the shells before I put the bag back in to it. The smell is still there!! What is it? It smells like something died in there. I love the bag and don't want to send it back...especially since I washed it. I keep hoping the smell will go away.

• Cg
    C Gee Sep 23, 2012

I'm Constance I have yet to purcahe any Miche Purses. I have read many reviews and heard good and bad responses. I am however planning on becoming a rep because it seems like a win, win?! Women Love purses!, I know for me, if it's of good quality I'm in, but I won't sell if all the bad responses are negative feed back. I know nothing is perfect but when you purchase anything you atleast want good caring customer service after all it's your money and time. So, with that said bfore I pay to become a rep I am going to look into the company a little more. I know I can sell many purse but I have to be satisfied first. Thank You...
    P.S What the SMELL I keep reading about the purses? Is it a bad batch? If you want to succeed in any business we have to stand behind the work. Constance G

myonebag Jan 17, 2013

Hi Constance and anyone curious about buying Miche products or becoming a Miche Rep,
    I had forgotten about this post until it showed up on my Google search today. I hope that by now you've signed up to become a Miche Rep and are enjoying your status. If you notice, the other responses in this thread are dated 2010 in which there were complaints about service and I have know idea what the people are talking about a "smell" from the bags. Miche has changed so much since then that those comments are outdated and/or absolutely untrue. Miche carries 4 different sizes of handbags, many accessories including handles, pocket and closet organizers, connectors and much more than I can list here. They've added new management and a totally new marketing style since 2010 which for me is miles better than companies that my friends are involved in such as Lia Sophia, Pampered Chef, Mary Kay and so on. In fact, I have at least two of those friends expressing interest in becoming Miche Reps based on the income they see me making by doing virtually no work as a Miche Rep (it's my intention to focus fulltime on my Miche business when I finish my degree this year) To date, I have purchased and sold about $8000 worth of Miche bags and accessories and have had absolutely NO complaints about odors. My customers know that they can call, text, email. or even come to my home if they ever have any problems with their purchases or want to see something before they purchase it. I love my customers and value their business so I make myself available for them. The only "complaints" had were a few minor incidents in which 2 customers complained that the magnets on the Demi weren't holding the shell on. I went to one woman's house to find out what the problem was and she didn't have the flaps place over the base. Since the flaps are made to fold over the base, the bag was just sliding off. I showed her how to place the flaps correctly and, problem solved. The other lady had an issue with what seemed to be a faulty magnet on one side, so I exchanged her base at no charge and she's been happy since. I had one customer text me and tell me that one of her carabiners didn't seem to be closing properly. So I went to her shop and gave her one of the sample carabiners (a type of chain connector) that I had used for demonstrations and she's a happy camper too. I follow up with those women to make sure everything is going well with their purchases/exchanges, and they know that they can contact me for any other problems. Since I became a rep at the end of November 2011 (I actually had my first party on the 28th or 29th and sold over $1200 worth of Miche products), I have a customer base of 50-60 people and 2 reps under me. It is the FIRST home-based business I've ever been involved in where I have actually earned an income. I only been involve with Miche part-time because I'm working on my degree and even so, I still sell about $300 worth of products every Friday that I go to a local bead store to socialize and bead. The Miche products sell themselves! I walk in the store (all except one of the employees are customers of mine, the one who isn't is an elderly gentleman who promotes Miche for me) and the first thing everyone asks is, "Do you have any purses today?" I keep samples of new shells and accessories on hand so that everyone can see it and touch it for themselves and I instantly get sales. It is truly that EASY!
    A few months ago Miche started a new venue for reps called Miche Connect which makes it easier for us to communicate with our customers and potential reps, and market Miche to people interested in Miche. I LOVE this company for so many reasons as a customer and a rep and if anyone here has any questions about Miche, you too are more than welcome to contact me also by email, text, telephone or even Skype at: [protected]@gmail.com, [protected] (text anytime, call between 9am-8pm Monday-Saturday, Skype- jewelryinvegas)
    Annette

P.S.
    There are NO trojan horses (her own computer must have obviously been infected from another site)on the corporate site or my personal Miche website at: onebag.miche.com or myonebag.com

Comments