42CTservers are not working

I have been using this 42ct.com Master reseller hosting package from 06-08-2009... their servers used to go offline in between for some hours... but from yesterday evening their server are down... ip address 66.109.27.123 & 66.109.27.123 which was registered with galaxy visions UK datacenter . now its 24hrs passed still their servers are down.. i want to retrieve my customer website data...they dont seem to reply to support emails also. please if any one from UK could track these hosting guy Ajaz Elahi (42ct.com) i would be gr8full...

Address mentioned below:

SINSPEED (42ct)
27 Old Gloucester Street
London, WC1N 3AX

i just spoke to galaxy visions they say tht the server has been suspended for non payment but they arent helping me in retriving the data or provide me any direct contact of the registered office or credit card holder name and address who bought the server.

can some one help into this matter...

• Su
    sunwebtech Jan 20, 2010

42ct is a cheater, it is not a hosting company, they are only making money by cheated every one by this fraud hosting company business, this company has committed a wrong advertisement even on EBAY.COM, once if you pay by ebay paymment system they return back the the payment and forced to the customer for direct payment because customer can complaint to ebay, and they forced to send the paymnet directly, without any mediator so that they can easily cheated the customer like me, the company is totally fraud, i warn or even request to every one who is going to host with these company, please dont, i peronally request to hosting community please black list these company 42ct.com(owned by sinspeed (Mr. Ajaz Elahi ), he has taken from me US$479.88 for 1 UNLIMITED MASTER RESELLER account, and he created a account after one week, mean while i have created so many email to the support of 42ct.com, but the cant reply, after one month they have terminate my account without any reason, but thanks god till date i have hot uploaded my clients web site to my master reseller account which i purchased from 42ct.com, after that i request to him that please refund me my amount if you dont want to give us, but i have sent approx 100+ email to him but the comapny has not given any reply, i request please that every body is suffering from that company like me and others, i will hubly request to data cencter of 42ct.com please termintated the account of 42ct.com as well as sinspped.co.in who is owned by AZAZ ELAHI, so that thay can't cheat to any others

www.42ct.com & http://www.sinspeed.co.uk should be black listed, other wise they also cheats any other like us

still i am trying to refund my paid amount of US$479.88 with panalty which i want from 42ct.com (AZAZ ELAHI)

from : [email protected]

• Lg
    LGJay Jan 20, 2010

I have hosted with this company for over a year no problems. I got my package via ebay also but its not $400+ dollars unless you paid for many years in advance. I have no complaints, they are cheapest for their services :)

• Lg
    LGJay Jan 20, 2010

I have in fact hosted 200+ of my web design clients on their servers and in the year haven't had any problems at all.. The odd downtime here and there at the start but since the new server i was upgraded to, no probs :). I've now got over 200+ web design clients on their servers and i sell hosting via ebay daily to their servers with no come backs. Maybe you should email them politely. Good luck.