3T Propertiesfraud and scam

I

I paid a move-in security deposit, but actually never moved in due to a failed inspection. I requested a refund from owners.
During the waiting time of this, I left several messages on the owners personal cell phone, that went unanwsered, or I was told to call back later. The owners I feel would intentionally not anwser my calls, because when I would call from a different number they would pick up. 2 weeks went by and I got fed up with their games, so I went to thier real estate office, which was unattended for the 3 hours I waited outside. When they finally showed up, They told me They had 21 days by law to return my deposit, So I waited and now 38 days later i have not received anything. i have spoken to fair housing rights advocates, I have reported to to federal trade commission, as well as the better business bureau. Please don't fall for these peoples scam.

Chelsea Willis Sep 05, 2018

Hello, I am about to go to court against Fresh Start Homes LLC, is this the same business mentioned above? Maybe with a different name? Please someone let me know. They took my entire security deposit and are saying I owe them $605 more, I only lived in the home for 8 months. I did not do damage to the home. They are charging me excessive amounts for all kinds of repairs and refuse to provide receipts. I am desperate to find out if they are routinely running scams like this!!

• Mo
    momil Nov 30, 2016

I too am a victim of 3 t properties. They owe my 732.00 I took them to small claims court and the judge ordered them to pay. They are disobeying a Judge's orders. Please call me if you have been a victim I am looking for more information about this company to pursue my case further.

• Ni
    Ninja Princess Warrior Jan 06, 2017

@momil Momil, call me [protected]. Leave message and I will call you back. Thank you

• Ni
    Ninja Princess Warrior Jan 22, 2017

@momil Momil, thanks for the call, you forgot to leave your phone number. Please call and leave that for me. If I am not available, I will call you within 24 hours. Thank you!

shandolynne gibbs Dec 29, 2017

@Ninja Princess Warrior Im Shandolynne Ive had a judgement against them they never paid us since June 2010 I have no clue how 7 years later this [censor] is still getting away with this this is ridiculous

shandolynne gibbs Dec 29, 2017

@momil Im Shandolynne I also have a judgement against them from June 2010 they never paid us 1, 450 plus 7 years of non payment let me know what happened.

• Rj
    RJS1026 Aug 17, 2018

@shandolynne gibbs Hi. I just won a judgement against them today

Chelsea Willis Sep 05, 2018

@RJS1026 @ RJS1026 Hello, are you talking about Fresh Start Homes LLC? I am about to go to court against them, please let me know if this is the same company!

Chelsea Willis Sep 05, 2018

@momil Hello, I am wondering if the company you are talking about is the same one I am about to go to court with. They are called Fresh Start Homes LLC, if so, please let me know.

• Dw
    DWilliams102 Apr 30, 2012

If you have been a victim of 3 t properties, fresh start homes, please call me. These people behind these companies are truly the best at what they do, scaming people out of their deposits. This has to STOP! Call me Dee [protected]

• Mo
    momil Nov 30, 2016

@DWilliams102 I would like to know more about these people at 3 t properties if you have any other information please let me know.

Thanks.

Chelsea Willis Sep 05, 2018

@DWilliams102 Hello, I am about to go to court with Fresh Start Homes LLC, are you still interested in information about them? Is this the same business you are talking about? Please let me know, I need to know if they are routinely ripping people off! Thank you!

shandolynne gibbs May 20, 2010

i am also a victim of 3t properities they also took my security deposit they owe me 1440 i only stayed there for 30 days and they were paid 2350 dollars they are scam artists and justice will prevail because i am currently trying to higher a lawyer to help fight against these scam atrtists