3offer9.comBeware

I ordered something online recently, and I had to cancel the first order immediately right after I placed it from a particular site.

Then I went to another site and I did order and I received my order. Then I get my bank acct. statement saying I’m overdrawn.

So I go online to my bank acct and I see 2 orders for 2 places I know I never went to and what do you know its from this site 3offer9.com and another website WWW.SEGPAYEU.com and total came to $52.00 .

Well thankfully I am able to dispute these 2 places and I am working to get my money back from these fraudulent websites with the banks help. I didn’t order from these sites and they aren’t taking my money without a fight!!!

More 3offer9.com Complaints & Reviews

• Ge
    Gerald Mar 22, 2009

I just noticed these unauthorized bank charges when I checked my account online. They charge $20.95 per month and my wife and I had no idea what is it for. I googled it to check what it is and found this complaint board.

What do we have to do?

• Ti
    TinkTink4u2 Dec 02, 2008

This company is running a scam! I don't know how they are doing it but my credit card was charged 20.95 for two months. I'm with Capital One and they definitly want everything in your wallet! I had to file a fraud claim and speak to three representatives from India before an American voice came on the line and assisted me with the problem.

If there is anyone that is being charged by this company fraudulently please be presistant and make certain you give them hell because that is just what they are doing to us when they charge us for something we didn't purchase!

• Te
    Ted V Nov 25, 2008

I don't go throught my statements but about once a year. I was going through my statements and noticed a charge of 20.95 on my october statement. After further research, I found they have been billing my debit card at the end of each month around the 28th. First charge was December of last year for 19.95, and the other 10 months at 20.95. I called the number on my statement [protected] and the lady asked me if I had ordered any medications on line. I have never done that before. She cancelled my account I never knew I had and had an email confirmation in about half an hour. The first five months show the money going to CP2Pay.com, and the other five show to 3offer9.com. This for a wopping total of 229.45. We need to get the word out to everyone about these 2 companies and the bull they are pulling with consumers like us!!!

• Li
    Linda Miller Nov 18, 2008

I just discovered on my credit card this charge of $20.95 I gave no authorization I called [protected]. They stopped the chages and cancelled this bogus charge. I don't even no who these people are.
    BIG SCAM check your cc staments...

• Sh
    Sherry Phillips Nov 11, 2008

I noticed this charge on my bank statement a few months ago-there are actually 2 charges. The first one is $20.95 and the second is $0.21. I have called several times and have had NO LUCK! My bank has agreed to stop payment to this company. The company is Frontier Pharmacy and I was comparing prices on my prescription medication when purchasing a 3 month supply. Too be honest-I have NO IDEA how they even got my bank information-I never placed an order nor did I give anyone authorization to charge my account.

DRASTIC measures should be taken IMMEDIATELY to shut this place DOWN!! Before more innocent people get ripped off!! This behavior cannot be tolerated especially in the current economical crissis!

• Te
    terri taylor Nov 06, 2008

How do I get this place to stop charging my account every month. My bank had stopped making the payments after I explained what was going on now they change the charge by either a dollar or some change so the bank doesn't recongnize the withdrawal and say i need to stop it with whoever is doing the charging...this has been going on for over a year

• Av
    avril gregory Nov 05, 2008

I reviewed my credit card account to find a $19.95 unauthorized charge billed to 3offer9.com. Called to cancel. Totally a sham.

• Ly

ip location: china

go to

• Re
    Rebecca McGuire Oct 15, 2008

I am getting 21.58 taken out of my checking at least once a month and it is from 3offer9.com. What is this website? I tried to go on the website and it gives me an error.

PLEASE - someone email me about this.

[email protected]

• Ta
    Tammy Sep 18, 2008

i have been charged twice on my account by this company and my husband or i have never used or recieved anything from this company. i hope that this can be resolved in a timely manner.

• Ro
    roberto gerhartz Aug 28, 2008

i do not why, ?apear en my credic card statement..a carge $20.95. i never ask about 3offer9.com.i dont want this .i only want, you retur my money, this is a big fraude. i need an answer about it

Jose Hernandez Aug 22, 2008

A monthly charge to my account that most be return or refund, I have not authorize no one to this charges.

John Aug 20, 2008

I too just got my credit card statement and found a charge on it from 3offer9.com. I immediately sent a message to their customer service department contesting it. I seldom use this card as it is a "specialized" version, so I have no idea how these guys got access.

• Ir
    Irene Smith Aug 08, 2008

You have charged my bank account without permission and I want you to contact me immediately or I will have no alternative but to notify the authorities.

• Valerie Jul 28, 2008

I recently purchased something online. Right after I purchased it, I cancelled it immediately. I then checked my bank acct and no money was taken out.

About 2 days later I check my bank info online only to see now that my acct is over drawn, and it shouldn't have been. I then looked at my statement online. There they were 3offer9.com & WWW.SEGPAYEU.COM?? One was for Healthcare, and I didn't need it so why would I purchase it from online??? Now I’m working with my bank to fight them for... Fraud Fraud!!! RIPOFFS!!!