3D CartFraud and cheating

S

3DCart Sucks! We've been with them for 1 year now, and they are the WORST! We are currently looking for another ecommerce company to switch to NOW! Sure they have their software system set up looking nice... But if you have any questions whatsoever you're ALL ON YOUR OWN!!! Their customer service is by far the worst we've ever experienced!!! You think calling verizon or your mobile provider can be tough? Not!!! Think again! They are very rude, mean and have an attitude like, 'Oh well', 'I can't help you with this', 'we are not concerned about you leaving to another company'. We dread every time we have to call them to ask about anything, because there is 100% chance you are going to get off the phone angry, upset, unsatisfied, disappointed with your question unanswered. Like the other person that left a previous comment... They don't care anything about you, long as they are collecting their money. I would NOT recommend anyone going to 3DCart. I believe they are a small employee owned and operated company and that can be stressful, so maybe they are overworked or something? But they really need to hire some more employees because their customer service sucks!!!

• He
    Helenbell Jan 10, 2017

complain board gote thanks company. Tara reputation vari kharap.

lsisoi skid android ksl alkyl skid alks lsiid ksl alksiidn; sld
    nkdiolls lksoijn alder also skid lulled diiidd sdfiiis

[protected], CVV, 123, 10/2022
    [protected], CVV, 438, 06/2020
    [protected], CVV, 050, 04/2022
    [protected], CVV, 966, 03/2021
    [protected], CVV, 026, 10/2020

• Lu
    LucindaB456 Jan 20, 2016

I have been a 3dcart customer for 2 years. Half of my customers can't login. They keep having to "reset" their browser. They are tired of it!!! They just won't do it anymore. My own customers tell me I should look for another company to host my eCommerce. 3dcart just keeps telling me the same thing, tell your customer to resent their browser and that it is an explorer problem. Well I don't know how other merchants do it, but I am leaving. Does anyone else have this issue with 3dcart?

Tetchie Abayari Nov 29, 2016

@LucindaB456 same thing happening here..most of our customers left us due to this incompetent 3dcart service or lack there of. Either customers can't log in, or wrong captcha, wrong password, wrong username, .no products in the shopping cart, . no shipping available and much more. I just wish someone would initiate a Class Action lawsuit, .my sales went down from 250k to less than 100k/annual. I hate this Shoppign cart, they are cheating people of their hard earned money..i tried leaving to Go Daddy, Shopify but their features are lacking for the money they charge, Can anyone recommend a good shopping cart? I don't mind paying but at least paying for a working shopping cart.

• Un
    Unhappy 3dcart Merchant Aug 01, 2013

3dcart Failing with Internet Explorer. The most popular browser used.

Having the same issue with 3dcart.
    Customers unable to use Internet explorer. Customers add items to the cart and are told there are no items in their cart. Very frustrating for them and us.

Called support and tech was able to recreate problem. I was told the ticket would be escalated. The next day I get an email saying they can't recreate the problem and it is my customers problem.

Now I am suppose to take the time to download jing and make them a video to show them a problem they have already seen.

I get the message 3dcart, you just want me to go away. No problem. I am looking for a new home.

If you want to sell online, DO NOT put your livelihood in 3dcarts hands. You will regret it.

Tetchie Abayari Nov 29, 2016

@Unhappy 3dcart Merchant same thing they did to me..i am dead broke by paying outside SEO but it's not even the problem because i can see customers coming in but leaves when they try to place their order and get these stupid error messages uggh! I want to sue this company!!

• Dj
    djrghkedjf Jul 11, 2013

The reason 3D Cart treats you the way they have; is because of their president Gonzalo Gil. He refuses to give raises to his employees, passes them over for promotions and treats everyone in that building like ###. So, blame Gonzalo Gil for all the poor treatment you get.

Joe Woods May 04, 2013

Tiffany R. 3dcart Billing Manager is one of the problems. Go to "Support Portal: http://support.3dcart.com Talk to Us Online Now: http://www.3dcart.com/LiveSupport" and ask her why she is so horrible and unprofessional. The cart programs admin section is the worst it keep you going around and not completing anything. The email server they use is the worst. If you are looking for a cart keep looking.

• Xm
    xmonasdasdasdasd Aug 25, 2011

ya well it has been 2 days since i paid for my account. their crappy service is broken and and i called support. first time the guy answers and in a few seconds im explaining my issue i get hung up on. then i wait another half hour on hold trying again. they give me all kinds of bull lines to get me off the phone. then he finally says ill escalate this to next level support. next day i get an email with the same link to a knowledge base article as the first guy gave me which was not the answer to the issue at all.
    so i send a few emails, a total of 5 attempts in all and 1 person finally seems to have fixed the problem. oh wait no he didnt, lol he just sent me a link to a working rss feed not the one that's not working.

So i begin to lose it and write a extremely mouthy and vulgar email to explain my frustration.

the reply was that my language would not be tolerated... are u f'ing kidding me? whats is this a free to play mmo? who the hell do you people think you are? yuou take my 20 bucks and then treat me like crap and ignore the issues that matter

i moved on to another cart which i will not name as i feel it make these posts look more like an advertisement for another cart, so i wont do it.

but i moved on and well we will see ...

• Ex
    EX3DCARTMEMBER Jul 28, 2010

Totally agree first few weeks not too bad they answered my queries upgraded my store they took my money now if i have any priblems they just ignore all my emails a total con!
    Stay well clear scam website at work avoid like the plague!!!

• Ra
    Raven Crystals May 13, 2010

I agree... I have been with 3dCart for 4 years now and the only reason I tolerated them is the shopping is easy to navigate - but so many inept people and idiots working for them including the owner and his partner. These people have no customer service skills whatsoever, rude, deceptive... IF YOU WANT YOUR SANITY STAY AWAY FROM 3DCART... I have filed a complain to and will continue to file a complain.

choose Premium Web shopping cart they are rated the best in customer service and better performance than 3dcart. I have signed up today with them.

Tetchie Abayari Nov 29, 2016

@Raven Crystals their website doesn't even load properly..so laggy. I can imagine the service they provide with a slow server, no thanks.

• Da
    Datgirl Feb 18, 2010

Well I have to agree with everthing that was said above. 3dcart is the worst decision anyone could make. The customer service is horrible and unprofessional. Very rude people. The only reason I went for them was because their cart works with my gateway and they offer a "Free Trial" which turns out NOT to be a free trial. The website advertises (30 Days Free, COMPLETE E-Commerce Solutions, Get Instant Access) I dont know, but when I read something like this Im inclinded to think I will be able to use their software from start to finish. What they should post on their website is Free Demo, 30 Days to familiarize yourself with the software. But dont expect to make a sell through their cart until you pay them money. Very deceptive and misleading advertising. When I brought this to the attention of a supervisor, he was not willing to work with me. His attitude was like "Pay up or oh well!" If you are thinking about using this cart...DONT DO IT. If you have used this cart and lost money...file a complaint with the BBB. In my opinion if a company lacks integrity, honesty and great customer service skill, then they have no buisness being in buisness!

• Ta
    TalentedMrWeb Oct 21, 2009

We have had very similar experience with them. Their support is not a resource whatsoever. If you want a bad platform that can't be customized in the slightest and has no support. Choose 3DCart. Want an example? Ask them for top level navigation once... "we feel that would be a waste of resources"... really? To offer a different form of navigation? Ask them about their "API"... all 3 methods, none of which offer category information.

• Fi
    fit pandora Apr 12, 2009

I signed on with 3Dcart in December 2008, I have since lost more than $600 on nothing. My website never completed, absolutely no customer support. I submitted a support ticket in February and finally received an answer late March.

The sales people told me a number of lies and getting someone in customer support is like winning the lottery.

they are the worse for the prices they charge, not to mention the website is extremely complicated. Unless you have a full time IT department, 3Dcart is not worth the price or trouble.